NSV

Lysandra81
Lysandra81 Posts: 18 Member
edited September 28 in Success Stories
So, today I am going to post the first time on here. I am usually reading the Success Stories daily to keep me going. :)

I had a couple of NSVs already (like colleagues telling me I look fabulous and purchasing jeans in a UK size 10) but today I had to write it down! So here it comes:

I have worn a skirt today!

Ok now, for most women this is probably nothing too special but I NEVER wear skirts - firstly because I am really small (158 cm, ~5") and always felt my legs are more like stompy little things and secondly 'cause I don't own a pair of shoes that'd go with a skirt. :P

But this morning I somehow felt the urge to look into my wardrobe and try that skirt on. I have bought it about 8 or 9 years ago and was wearing it back then when I went out with my OH. So this morning he saw me in it again after all these years and actually said: "I so envy you, it is even a tad too big!" :)

I feel so great now and don't care about the scale adding half a pound this morning!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!