Hello and Q concerning MFP suggested numbers

scotslover
scotslover Posts: 7 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! My name is Ruth. I am a lifetime *fatty*--I know! How DARE I call myself the F word, eh? Well it's true. However, about a year and a half ago I decided to leave that club and haven't looked back since. I've come a long way, but have a LOOOONG road ahead of me still. Glad to make your acquaintance. MFP is a tool that just might help me keep on-track. I really need accountability. Even if no one else sees my numbers, __I__ see them and it's helping.
I've a question concerning the numbers that MFP has allotted me. What *happens* when I go over? Not necessarily the calorie number--I GET that. I go over and I gain weight. Got it. I even understand the others, I guess the number I *worry* about is the protein number. I workout HARD, so I eat a lot of protein. Some lean meat, quite a bit of dairy. (cottage cheese, yogurt, protein bars just prior to a workout, etc . . .) I've gone over on my protein numbers nearly every day since joining. Other than one day going over my allotted calories, I've not gone over in any other number.
Thoughts? Should I be worried? Can anyone help? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?
This discussion has been closed.