something weird

Options
Alright, So the other day I had a pop I know I should have but it was too tempting. It was a diet Orange pop. Well, I got sick to my stomach. So I was thinking it was because my body was not use to the pop. So I will not be drinking anymore pop. :tongue: Well, tonight my mother in law came down to eat with us. We went to pizza ranch because it has a salad bar and its a little bit healther. I had one piece of very greasy pizza it was small and thin crust. And that was the only extra thing I had besides the salad. I got sick to my stomach again. Is this just because my body is not use to this food anymore?? If that is the case I will be happy with that because more reason not to go there :bigsmile:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Alright, So the other day I had a pop I know I should have but it was too tempting. It was a diet Orange pop. Well, I got sick to my stomach. So I was thinking it was because my body was not use to the pop. So I will not be drinking anymore pop. :tongue: Well, tonight my mother in law came down to eat with us. We went to pizza ranch because it has a salad bar and its a little bit healther. I had one piece of very greasy pizza it was small and thin crust. And that was the only extra thing I had besides the salad. I got sick to my stomach again. Is this just because my body is not use to this food anymore?? If that is the case I will be happy with that because more reason not to go there :bigsmile:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    That has always been my experience... the better I am at sticking to really clean foods, the more adversely my body reacts to garbage. Run with it! :happy:
  • singcoz528
    Options
    I haven't drank pop for months and its for that reason. I HATE getting my stomach upset and as soon as I eat any junk it happens.

Its God's way of telling you your doing the right things for your body!! ':flowerforyou:

Congrats on being so healthy!!!!:drinker: