Newbie here!

Options
NishaFa
NishaFa Posts: 8 Member
Hello everyone...My name is Nisha. I am a 34 years old and sick and tired of being tired because of this excessive weight I am carrying around with me daily! I have an extremely ambitious goal that is broken down into 2 phases that is further broken down into 3 sub-phases. I know I can do it if I have the support of people that cheer me on and provide motivation when mine is lacking. I am great at motivating others when they need it but fall short for myself. This is a new site for me, one that I hope will help me keep on my ambitious goals.

I am looking to be friends with people that can offer motivation and support as I will offer to them as well.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Educate yourself about healthy eating. There are plenty of sites with recipes and info. Take it slow and be honest with your log. Don't give up. It will all come together but you have to work on healthy eating and not fad dieting.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nisha!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Add me! We are a LOT alike, in fact, my profile says just about the same thing you just posted. LOL!
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great place to get support and encouragement from people who all have the same goal..TO GET AND BE HEALTHY...
    welcome!!!:smile:
  • SoCaLMoMMie26
    Options
    WELCOME! Feel free to add me! We can do this!!:smile:
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You can do this!
  • TonjaWL
    TonjaWL Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Nisha, I'm a newbie too. You can add me as a friend. Looking forward to taking this journey with you and everyone else. We can do this!
  • astilson33
    astilson33 Posts: 52
    Options
    WELCOME! I signed up last night so today is my first day and so far I LOVE IT! I got tired of putting it off and needed something to help me follow through with this and I think this website is going to be what does that for me. So GOOD LUCK! Just sent you a friend request, so we can motivate eachother! Anyone else wants to add me feel free, the more motivation the better :)
  • astilson33
    astilson33 Posts: 52
    Options
    WELCOME! I signed up last night so today is my first day and so far I LOVE IT! I got tired of putting it off and needed something to help me follow through with this and I think this website is going to be what does that for me. So GOOD LUCK! Just sent you a friend request, so we can motivate eachother! Anyone else wants to add me feel free, the more motivation the better :)
  • eills44
    eills44 Posts: 65
    Options
    Hey hun, you will love this site, the support is amazing xx You can add me xx
  • NishaFa
    Options
    Thank you all for showing me such wonderful support already! I feel the encouragement....Thank you!

I have sent friend requests to you all.
  • VannessaKss
    Options
    Welcome Nisha !! you can do it , do your best , and you'll look gorgeous :)
  • NishaFa
    Options
    Welcome Nisha !! you can do it , do your best , and you'll look gorgeous :)

Thanks hun. You are as well!
  • timtamjones
    Options
    Hi Nisha! I'm 34 as well and I just KNOW that I can do this whole weight loss thing!! So far I'm finding the key to my success to be cooking healthy low cal meals that don't feel low calorie. I've found a couple of great websites for recipes that even my husband and kids like. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.