Replies

• Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Best NSV!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Oh wow best NSV ever lol.. Love it!!! Congrats on your loss :)
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Isn't it a great feeling to know the transformation was so complete that you're a whole different person?

I had that happen to me. I was talking to the husband of a friend of mine at a festival and he stopped suddenly, and said "*****?" and I said yes and he said OMG, I didn't realize it was you! One of my happiest moments.
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    haha how awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Great ! Bet you felt great ! :happy: Congrats.
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    that's an awesome nsv story you should be so proud of your accomplishment way to go
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That's the best NSV I've heard too!!!! Awesome!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever read a NSV that made me feel happier!

Congratulations!
  • BarbelleBaby
    Options
    That is fantastic :)
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    That is totally awesome!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    OK, so I know I've transformed myself to some degree over the last year, and I've been asked dozens of times how I did it, but last night was the first time where somebody who knew me casually from last year, literally did not recognize me one year later.

I coach a boys rep soccer team for the local soccer club, and one of the referees from last night's game (who was acutally refereeing one of our home games for the 2nd time this season), asked me what happened to the other coach. Acting stupid, I asked "which coach".

"You know, the big guy from last year," he asked using a name similar to mine, "did he leave?"

I looked at him closely and smiled, and he looked back at me startled all of a sudden, and said "H&#@ S@!%, IS THAT YOU?"

SSG.

LOL!!! I can completely laugh at this one b/c it has happened to me a couple of times (at the grocery store, the kids school, etc). It's funny to watch their expressions when they realize ...
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Your story made me laugh, but that's a really amazing accomplishment. Congratulations on transforming yourself. :)
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's so great. Bet you felt like a million bucks!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great story:drinker:
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    If that isn't AWESOME I don't know what is! Good for you !!!!!!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    "You know, the big guy from last year," he asked using a name similar to mine, "did he leave?"

I looked at him closely and smiled, and he looked back at me startled all of a sudden, and said "H&#@ S@!%, IS THAT YOU?"
    SSG.

LOVE IT!! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    that is so cool!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    That must feel great! :D
    Something similar happened to me a few months back, this lady at work who had been on leave came back and told me how she didnt recognize me when she first came back, I was wondering why she didnt say hi? lol
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. (: Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!