Huge NSV for me!!!!!

Options
ales1979
ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
Tuesday was my Birfday!! I had a jolly good time and lots of VERY 'UN-PALEO' stuff to eat! But I'm very proud of myself because ONE small piece of cake left me satisfied, I didn't feel any need to eat half of it!

A huge birthday gift for me is this!!! I THINK I'm finally over my sugar/ choc addiction (huuuuuuuge thing for me!!) not only because of above, but because I've had a sugar addiction from about the age of 3!!

Also!!

My BF and I treated ourselves to chinese take away, took one, small helping of everything ordered (only 4 dishes, including rice!). My plate was about half-filled and once eaten, I didn't feel any need to go back for more and was pleasantly full, without being bloated, gassy and full of acid indigestion!!

I am ABSOLUTELY THRILLED!!!

I no longer feel like the piggy glutton I used to be at the dinner table, snorting up every single morsel of food left in the trough!! I have proven to myself that I can eat and enjoy without over eating and making myself feel like an over-inflated baloon! I can enjoy small amounts of non-paleo items and enjoy them, without the whole plan going out of the window and sliding back to my old habits!!

This is all an enormous victory for me!!

I put it down to the paleo solution lifestyle, making the initial changes in diet has meant I'm feeling much better in myself, which has given me a huge boost in making sure I ****inue in the lifestyle!!.

I can't possibly forget to thank you all!! The support from you guys has been fantastic!!

I'm so pleased I'm even gonna give myself a ''woot woot!!''

xx

hope the rest of you are having an amazing week and if not, I'm sure that even though achievements may not be showing on the scale, your body is working away to change, even though you may not be able to feel anything!!

thank you so much Paleo, you guys and Robb Wolf!!!

xx

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!