30 Day Shred results?

Options
I started the 30DS 4 days ago am am looking forward to a fitter leaner me, but just wondered if anybody has ever done this for the full 30 days and NOT seen much of a difference?

Am hearing that it guarantees great results so just wanted to know that that's definately what I can expect?

Claire

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    yes it works if u eat right and follow it-I did it and toned up greatly from it
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    links to my results using the shred are in my signature below:::

Loved it and loved Ripped in 30 also!
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    I did it for the entire 30 days and lost 11 lbs and 11.75 inches. It was a great motivator! I haven't heard of anyone who has done the program and stuck to eating healthy and not seeing results. Good luck.
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I did 29 days before my bum knee got the better of me.

In those 29 days, I lost 36 inches overall.

I measured wrist, bicep, above bust, under bust, natural waist, belly, hips, thigh, calf and ankle. The most impressive numbers were 4" from each thigh, 5" from my belly, 3" from my waist, and 4.75" from my hips. I still have a long way to go, but I *did* see major results!
  • kristie778
    kristie778 Posts: 51
    Options
    Are you guys doing the 30ds EVERY day? Because that's what I assume you're supposed to do, but then I hear you aren't supposed to do weight training every day? I know it's technically circuit training, but it definitely incorporates weight training! (I did it yesterday and I am sore!)
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Are you guys doing the 30ds EVERY day? Because that's what I assume you're supposed to do, but then I hear you aren't supposed to do weight training every day? I know it's technically circuit training, but it definitely incorporates weight training! (I did it yesterday and I am sore!)

I did mine everyday.... for the most part, if i missed a day (very rare) i made it up the next day by doing it twice, so 30 sessions in 30 days!
  • kristie778
    Options
    Wow...you sometimes did 2 sessions in 1 day?! Well, I just looked at your results, and you got phenomenal results. Congrats, and thanks for the inspiration. :)
  • kristie778
    Options

I did mine everyday.... for the most part, if i missed a day (very rare) i made it up the next day by doing it twice, so 30 sessions in 30 days!

Wow...you sometimes did 2 sessions in 1 day?! Well, I just looked at your results, and you got phenomenal results. Congrats, and thanks for the inspiration. :)
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I also did 30 (29) consecutive days. It got to the point that if I miss a day, I get cranky. Very odd.
  • TheGooby
    TheGooby Posts: 22
    Options
    I also did 30 (29) consecutive days. It got to the point that if I miss a day, I get cranky. Very odd.

I don't think that's odd! We're going away for the weekened next weekend and my first thought was 'Aaarrrgghhh I won't be able to shred!' I actually look forward to it! I can't do it tonight as my partners girls are staying, I may have to get up during the night :laugh:

Ok, maybe I'm odd too!! :wink: