New Years Resolution!!?

Hi Everybody:flowerforyou:
Happy New Years Everybody!!! Just wondering whats your new years resolution :tongue:

My new years resolution - never to weigh 220 lbs again :glasses:
- to lose at least 50 lbs this year.
- To diet and exercise for my health, not just losing weight.
Whats yours?:smile:

Best of Luck to everyone!!:drinker:

Replies

• yuna2003
    yuna2003 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi Everybody:flowerforyou:
    Happy New Years Everybody!!! Just wondering whats your new years resolution :tongue:

My new years resolution - never to weigh 220 lbs again :glasses:
    - to lose at least 50 lbs this year.
    - To diet and exercise for my health, not just losing weight.
    Whats yours?:smile:

Best of Luck to everyone!!:drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    To keep me and my family healthy, and to look like one HOT mama by the end of 2008!!!!:blushing:
  • noogiep
    noogiep Posts: 35
    MIne is to stop looking like a fat *kitten*!!:laugh:
  • I am just too old to look pregnant any longer...resolution...lose the gut....get mad at fat...and start a fight with it daily.......happy new year
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    To lose enough weight for my wedding ring to fit me again. Too ashamed to get it made bigger when I know I can do this.

All the very best to everyone.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Happy 2008!!!

My resolutions are:
    To get healthier (I've let go a bit the past 2-3 months)
    Get in shape so I can out on a swimsuit this summer (1 piece)
    Have more patience.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    noogiep your post made me laugh out loud!! :laugh:

Happy new year everybody!

My resolution is to exercise more, especially the strength training, i hardly do any just concentrate on the cardio but i realise i need to do sit ups etc to get my muscles nice and toned!! :happy:

Amanda
  • Clun1990
    Clun1990 Posts: 22 Member
    my new years resolution is!!
    to lose 27kgs by christmas
    and to look great in a 2 piece swim suit by september
    and to go jogging with my kids and not give up after 2mins
    and to really get into exercise like i was in school
    good look every one and happy new year laura
  • To get health so that I can keep up with my kids.
    To look great in a bathing suit when I go to Disney in April.
    To be healthy for my self.
  • Well June 2007 I quit smoking, and I have gained 15 # so now I am looking to reduce the weight for 2008.
  • My resolution is the same about 3 years ago I lost 125 pounds, I have gained 60 back. So I just go to work hard to lose the 60 back. I remember how great I felt then and I want it back.
  • My overall goal is to continue on the weight loss journey I started a year ago.

Long term - Look good for my brother's wedding in August!! (no fat pictures!!)

Short term - get back to Curves 3x's a week!!

Good luck everyone!! :bigsmile:
  • zarzoo
    zarzoo Posts: 21
    My new resolution is to get back in to shape?
    My little boy is four now so i cannot say its baby weight any more??
    So need to lose about 45lbs.

Happy new year to every one and hope all your wishs come ture:flowerforyou:
  • baylou
    baylou Posts: 52
    to look it the mirror and not to see things drooping so ugly:sad:
    betty
  • chepic
    chepic Posts: 17 Member
    My New Year's resolution is to create one good habit to replace a bad habit. For this year, it's to eat all meals at the table instead of in front of the TV. So far, with 2 meals behind me, I'm on track:laugh:
    My second resolution is to be 30 lbs thinner by the time my parents celebrate their 60th anniversary in July. I figure that's a goal of 5 lbs a month, which is doable. I'm counting on the support from all of you to stay on track!:flowerforyou:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    This year I want to unclutter my life and unclutter my body. I really want to lose 60 by June 30, my Anniversary. That is my long term goal. My short term goal is 15 by Valentines day.
  • The weight thing! I'm still very young, 21 and already overweight. For me, there is no option, I NEED to lose it so that I can stay healthy and not have heart problems, diabetes, and all those other things that you can get just from being overweigt. :ohwell: I also need to do better in school. lol:tongue:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    To get into shape and feel happy when I look at myself in the mirror.
  • mine are:
    • never binge or eat over 2,000 calories again
    • weight 115 by the end of the month
    • never weight over 130 agian
  • This year i didn't make resolutions. I made goals. When i think of something as a resolution one time failing and i just give up. Goals though you can make mistakes as long as you get to your goal. Anyway i made three. Since 2007 was such a disappointing year for me.
    I was out of work most of 2007 due to me having to learn things that hard way, and fighting stupid demons.
    My first goal is to never be out of work in 2008
    Secondly I have been smoking since i was 11 so i have been smoking for 8 years and i'm only 19! When i think of how I dont want to be smoking when i am an adult and the longer i continue to smoke the harder it is going to be. So i am going to start cutting down and I want to be completely quit by the end of the year.
    and thirdly, What brought me to this site. In 2007 I reached my heaviest weight ever! So in 2008 I was to loose weight. I have a goal of how much i want to loose in total but as for now I just want to focus about 1 pound at a time. I know a guy who lost 100 pounds thinking that way and hey if it worked for him it is good enough for me to try. Anyway enough rambling. There are my goals!