Loving Billy Blanks Tae Bo :)

Options
2»

Replies

• BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I have those dvds too! I started them a million years ago or so, but was too heavy to move let alone kick box, but I'm gonna get them out today and start doing it!

OK. now, Do I get extra points for kicking over a lamp and breaking a window??? lol
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    OK, that one earns triple points!!! ; )
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,243 Member
    Options
    For most of my weight loss I used various versions of Tae-Bo. Most of it was the original VHS tapes copied over to DVD. I also have a bunch of others as well. I have to see if I can do them at the point me knee is at. Insanity would be too hard on my knee right now, but I think I might be able to do Tae-bo again.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Awesome job with making it non-stop through the workout! Great accomplishment!! I have never done any tae bo or Billy Blanks workouts but I am very interested in trying them out!! I'd like to add something new to my workout dvd collection. I've heard they are great workouts. Any dvd suggestions??
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,243 Member
    Options
    I tried the Tae-bo Advanced (from the VHS series) program tonight. I could do the first 20-25 minutes then he got into moves that involved jumping and fast lateral actions. I can't do those yet with my knee. I was happy to find I could do what I did with no struggle.
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Awesome job with making it non-stop through the workout! Great accomplishment!! I have never done any tae bo or Billy Blanks workouts but I am very interested in trying them out!! I'd like to add something new to my workout dvd collection. I've heard they are great workouts. Any dvd suggestions??

They are all good dvd's but some require Billy bands and a Bar, But even if you don't have the equipment, there is a girl that is in the dvd that still does the workout but without the equipment so it can be done, just a modified movement. I really like the Full Throttle Amped and I also have This is Tae Bo, Jump Start Cardio, Strength WIthin, Total Body Fat Blast.... They are all good though. I also do other dvd's and i have found some by Debbie Rocker that are awesome but they are not Tae Bo.

I swear when i 1st started my DIet/Exercise I could only do 5-10 of Billy Blanks and now I can do an entire routine, If there is a move that I can't follow or do, I just do another one of his moves until he's done then I catch up to whats next.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Tae Bo. It's my number one workout.
  • gcinann
    Options
    :laugh: CANT LEAVE WITHOUT TEA BO>>>>> I LOVVV IT.
  • beckie4442
    Options
    Love Billy's energise, a great work out all the way...........:D Keep up the good work.