Proud of myself!!

Options
Fab140
Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
Happy Monday, all!

I am so proud of myself!! I started Phase one of SBD on Thursday, I'm down a few water-pounds (not telling until weigh-in!!!) and though the weekends are usually my downfall, I DID GREAT!!! (except from the minor hangover I have at the moment.....but no fried foods! Not a single piece of chocolate! Yay me!!!!)

I hoping that if things go close to the way the first time around I did this (and believe me, I'm kicking myself for eating like crap after I FINALLY was at 150 2 years ago :grumble: ) I should reach a close-to-normal weight for me (about 170-175) by my 6-month anniversary with hubby and we'll be going up the Tram and enjoying the colors of fall on the Sandias! :happy:

K, just had to gloat!

Lots of love, MFPers and let's pray this is a great week!!!
:heart: Megan

Replies

• Fab140
    Options
    Happy Monday, all!

I am so proud of myself!! I started Phase one of SBD on Thursday, I'm down a few water-pounds (not telling until weigh-in!!!) and though the weekends are usually my downfall, I DID GREAT!!! (except from the minor hangover I have at the moment.....but no fried foods! Not a single piece of chocolate! Yay me!!!!)

I hoping that if things go close to the way the first time around I did this (and believe me, I'm kicking myself for eating like crap after I FINALLY was at 150 2 years ago :grumble: ) I should reach a close-to-normal weight for me (about 170-175) by my 6-month anniversary with hubby and we'll be going up the Tram and enjoying the colors of fall on the Sandias! :happy:

K, just had to gloat!

Lots of love, MFPers and let's pray this is a great week!!!
    :heart: Megan
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You can do it!!!
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    I lost 35 lbs. on SBD about 4 years ago and I've never put another pound of it back on. I'm not doing SBD anymore, my body is resistant to elimnating carbs at this point, but if you ready th book and follow the diet you learn ALOT.

Good luck!
  • Fab140
    Options
    I lost 35 lbs. on SBD about 4 years ago and I've never put another pound of it back on. I'm not doing SBD anymore, my body is resistant to elimnating carbs at this point, but if you ready th book and follow the diet you learn ALOT.

Good luck!

I lost 35 pounds two years ago and gained every dang one back (just differently....I was a size 16 going on 18 when I started last time and right now I'm a size 14.......go figure!!)

I don't believe in eliminating carbs complelty......But I need to stop reaching for greasy fried foods every two minutes!

:flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You can do it!!!

:flowerforyou:
    Thanks!
  • DrAlex08
    Options
    Keep up the good work! The weekends are usually my downfalls also, so I can definitely relate!

You can do it :smile:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO EEEEEEEEEEEEET!

-boop
  • Fab140
    Options
    YOU CAN DO EEEEEEEEEEEEET!

-boop

Boop.