Kate Gosselin Hairstyle

Options
I am thinking about getting my haircut like Kate from Jon and Kate Plus 8. I wanted some advice as to whether or not you think it would look good on me. I have thick brown hair and was wondering if if would work with my hair/face. Any suggestion?

I will put a pic of me now in my profile. Here is a link of Kate's hairstyle.http://z.about.com/d/multiples/1/0/a/_/KateGosselin.jpg

Replies

• FitMomof3
    FitMomof3 Posts: 147
    Options
    I am thinking about getting my haircut like Kate from Jon and Kate Plus 8. I wanted some advice as to whether or not you think it would look good on me. I have thick brown hair and was wondering if if would work with my hair/face. Any suggestion?

I will put a pic of me now in my profile. Here is a link of Kate's hairstyle.http://z.about.com/d/multiples/1/0/a/_/KateGosselin.jpg
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I think it would look great on you! Post pics if you get it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I think it would look good on you but it looks like you like pony tails......wouldn't be any more of that with the short cut
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    I would look great on your face - ( I was a hairdresser for 8 years) BUT short hair requires alot of up keep- frequent hair cuts and everyday styling-- but when it is done right I think it is great!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I think that hair texture would be important - she has thick/course/naturally curly hair, which allows for the volume at the back. I think my hair would just lay flat on my head like a pancake. If youe hair type allows for it, GO FOR IT!!! I think it's an easy one to maintain and to style as long as you keep up the cuts - but what Mom doesn't love a few hours to herself at the salon!?
    :flowerforyou:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Oh that's cute!!!!!!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i have this cut and my stylist says that my clowlicks (sp) work great with it. i need to have it trimed. i just put some gel in it and blow dry the sides straight and brush roll the back top and spray with hairspray. if i decide not to dry it, it looks fine just down.
    i think it would look good.
    chipper
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I would look great on your face - ( I was a hairdresser for 8 years) BUT short hair requires alot of up keep- frequent hair cuts and everyday styling-- but when it is done right I think it is great!

Yes, I too was a poneytail girl and decided to cut my hair off. It works when I work with it, and unless it was recently cut, it'll just flatten right out and look drab if I don't do anything with it.I don't have any regrets about cuttin gmy hair off....It made the summer bearable! But winter is coming and I'm praying the hair will grow out enough to start keeping my neck warm!

• rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i ssay go for it. i too was going to do that cut but was too scared so i had them leave the back just a little longer than hers, but when i go in this week for a trim im going to go shorter in the back. i love this hair cut and i can even have lazy days where i just mouse and scrunch.

there are some pics in my profile
  • FitMomof3
    FitMomof3 Posts: 147
    Options
    Thanks for all of your replies.

Rogers- I think your hair is cute how it is right now.

AJCM-My hair is thick so I think it will work and won't fall flat.

Sorry I forgot your name--I did wear my hair in a ponytail alot when it was longer. Now I have my hair just a little bit longer than chin length and it doesn't go in a ponytail and I don't really miss it at all

I think I am going to go ahead a do it. Wish me luck.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of your replies.

Rogers- I think your hair is cute how it is right now.

AJCM-My hair is thick so I think it will work and won't fall flat.

Sorry I forgot your name--I did wear my hair in a ponytail alot when it was longer. Now I have my hair just a little bit longer than chin length and it doesn't go in a ponytail and I don't really miss it at all

I think I am going to go ahead a do it. Wish me luck.

You will look GREAT!!!! Post new pics when you have them!