gluten and dairy free

Options
Hi!
Im gluten and dairy intollerant. and try my best to avoid these foods. i also have a tendency to binge on these foods when im in a bad space and feel terrible physically AND emotionally afterwards. Im 23 studying counselling at the moment. i love it. add me if your gluten or dairy free or thinking of moderating that in your diet.

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 100% dairy free (except chocolate, for some reason the gods have allowed me that one sinful treat)...
  • whateverdamnit
    Options
    I'm a little gluten intolerant. I have been told to stop eating it for a month and see if I feel any better, so that's what I'm doing. :)
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm gluten free but only in the last 9 months!!! Before that I used to get horrible achy tummy problems which I tried to solve by eating!!! Sometimes helped sometimes not!!! So now I'm just about sorted and trying to lose the XS weight from doing this and feel better finally!!!! Also get tummy problems after eggs on occasion but so far not too bad on dairy!!!
    Feel free to add me as a friend!!! Always trying to support my friends on MFP and nice to see what others eat for new ideas too!!
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I have celiac (8 yrs or so diagnosed). SO I dont have the option of binging on GF products. I have dairy issues but I muddle through them. I do limit them.