only 1000 calories

Options
2»

Replies

• Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    There are many ways of eatting something none cooked to have even the extra 200. Even at that we are all different. I have eattin around 1200 cal for the last five years BUT I am on alot of medications that lower my metabolism so I can't go by the standard charts and programs. I eat more I gain. So the best way is to just try to eat a little more protien packed foods. And if your finanaces are limited there are items like peanut butter on celery or a cracker that will boost your intake. The one thing too I want to say is that when your cal intake is low you may need to see a doctor because your not getting the vitamins and minerals you need. I know this from experience :wink:
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Add protein to your diet. It will add calories without all the empty sugar loaded carbohydrate drowned foods out there.
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Eat some meat on that salad, Put some nuts on it too, Sprinkle flax seed on it. Add some cheese cubes it doesnt take much to add those extra 200 calories
    1 tbs of flax is 45 calories
    90 cals for cheese
    100 g of chicken meat 220 Cals
    Nuts well 1/4 cup is about 300 Cals depending on the nut

Drink some chocolate milk after workout
  • andreadleb
    andreadleb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i need to eat more then 1000 cal s to lose weight im trying but not hard enough i need another weightloss buddy
    here
    in CT
  • andreadleb
    andreadleb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    remember to say to my self nothing tastes as good as thin feels
    \ i need some motivation here people i didnt lose any weight last week,
    can someone help me please
    andrea from CT:smokin: