6 Day Preparation Challenge - Invitation Extended

RoundRockFitCoach
RoundRockFitCoach Posts: 19
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
I posted a topic yesterday that discussed how sometimes we are caught unprepared during the day and overeat, drive through for fast food, or do something that runs counter to our fitness/weight loss goals.

I noted that a critical (and often overlooked) component of fitness, in addition to diet, aerobics, and weight training is PREPARATION.

I received some positive responses from yesterday's post so I would like to continue to extend the invitation to join me in a Six Day Preparation Challenge beginning next Monday, 6/27 and running through Saturday.

The Challenge entails having each day's meal plan logged on MFP at least the night before, and the meals/snacks in the fridge and ready to go. This also helps with ensuring the right number of calories are planned for along with the right distribution of nutrients (protein, fat, carbs).

Life may still get in the way and you may get tripped up at times, but by the end of the week you will have been more consistent with your diet and be closer to really getting on track.

Send me a friend invite and at your option, make your diary viewable by friends if you'd like more accountability.

Good luck to you and please excuse me, I have 9 chickens breasts in the oven and a pound of ground turkey cooking on the stove.

Your Round Rock Fit Coach

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Good advice.
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    I just added you (OP) as a friend on here. I'll open my food diary for the week that this is going on for. I'm sure that planning in advance will really help my eating habits.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Looking forward to it!
This discussion has been closed.