Question about Mayo

Options
regions02
regions02 Posts: 154 Member
I use Kraft Real Mayo - 60 calories per tablespoon but when I do a search for this item to add to a recipe everything says 90 calories. Why? I know I can always add "quick calories" but I really want to add to my recipe.

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You can change the serving size or you can add your mayo and the nutrition info on your jar.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Or if you have an Android phone just use the barcode scanner and it loads automatically.

Web says it is 90 per tablespoon and I check several sites.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    :smile: You can enter in your own information for this or correct the entry that was already there.
  • kandire
    kandire Posts: 87
    Options
    I've had this problem many times. I usually just edit the entry with the information that is on the label I have in front of me.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Edit the entry by clicking "No" where it asks if it's right or go to "My Foods" and create the nutrition facts yourself matching your jar.
  • OlenaS
    OlenaS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Can you please post exact name etc.... is it lower sodium version or smth? I use the same, but my jar say 90 cal... I am always looking for a better substitute.... Is it flavored or anything? What makes it different from 90 cal one? I would love to find it too....
  • OlenaS
    Options
    Can you please post exact name etc.... is it lower sodium version or smth? I use the same, but my jar say 90 cal... I am always looking for a better substitute.... Is it flavored or anything? What makes it different from 90 cal one? I would love to find it too....
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    every site I checked says its 90 calories....where are you getting that its 60? Are you using a light version?
  • regions02
    Options
    Just call me STUPID today! I rechecked the mayo jar and I was looking at servings not calories!!! It is 90 calories! My husband said to tell everybody I was just having a "senior" moment!
  • OlenaS
    Options
    Too bad, I was hoping there was one with 60 cals out there :(
    :):):)
  • regions02
    Options
    Yeah - that extra 90 calories really messed up my snack plans for later on!!!