No More Starvation Diets!

bostongirl987
bostongirl987 Posts: 104 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I keep doing starvation diets and not eating a lot for longs hours and I just dig myself into a hole! My metabolism goes down and then I lose tons of weight but gain it right back pretty quickly! If I eat every few hours I usually don't eat too much anyway. So here's to no more starvation diets!!!!!

Replies

• bostongirl987
    bostongirl987 Posts: 104 Member
    I keep doing starvation diets and not eating a lot for longs hours and I just dig myself into a hole! My metabolism goes down and then I lose tons of weight but gain it right back pretty quickly! If I eat every few hours I usually don't eat too much anyway. So here's to no more starvation diets!!!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Good for you! Starvation is no cure to weight problems, but starts a whole new list of problems, which you really don't want to get.
    Try eating little and often, and remember, 6 small meals a day are far healthier than none at all.
    Take care, and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Good for you....sounds like a light bulb just lit up....yeah!!!! Stick to the plan here and you'll do just fine and end up happier and healthier.

Amazing the number of folks who have mind/life altering experiences when they use this site for awhile!!! This site continues to amaze me....THANKS MIKE for making this possible!
  • good for you,
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    :flowerforyou:
    That is awesome. You can do it.
This discussion has been closed.