before the newbieness wears off...

Options
Hi :)...I just wanted to say hello. I joined MFP a few weeks ago and had been contemplating saying hello, but wasn't 100% sure if I wanted to throw myself out there yet, but after my BFF joined and said her hello's I decided I could too. I was introduced to this site by my coworkers and so far I'm totally loving it. Since I've joined I have been keeping track of my food intake better and also become more active in the gym. I love to read the success stories and see everyone's progress pics, it really helps motivate me and makes me really feel as if I too can reach my health and weight loss goals. Well, there's more about me on my page if you's like to check that out or are interested in helping me finally reach that seemingly ever elusive light at the end of the tunnel...other than that, I guess GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!! :)

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    welcome, you will love this site and soon be totally addicted to it! (just think of all I could get done if I got off the computer....) Good luck and I love your avatar!
  • rider72
    rider72 Posts: 119
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on throwing yourself out there! Good luck in reaching your goals!