Can you see the difference????

Options
2»

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :) I can obviously see a difference in your mid-section, but I swear I can also tell that your fingers are getting smaller. Lol. Maybe I'm just seeing things. Are your rings getting loose?
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    definately can see the difference....awesome job....keep up the good work!
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    Yes! Especially in the face and around the middle. Keep rockin' it!!
  • Trixey03
    Trixey03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    my
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    get it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huuge difference! congratulations - you're doing amazing! such an inspiration
  • Trixey03
    Options
    You look amazing! :) I can obviously see a difference in your mid-section, but I swear I can also tell that your fingers are getting smaller. Lol. Maybe I'm just seeing things. Are your rings getting loose?

my rings are getting loose. i have ring sizers on the back to hold them on so i dont loose them.
  • Trixey03
    Options
    get it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huuge difference! congratulations - you're doing amazing! such an inspiration

my inspiration come from the people on this website. Thats why i posted pics so maybe i could be someone elses inspiration.
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yes! Especially in the face and around the middle. Keep rockin' it!!

ditto. congrats!
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your face, arms, bust, and big time waste. You look great! wtg! Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!