Kinda new but need friends/motivation/tips

blond73leo
blond73leo Posts: 1
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I used MFP before but quit. I started back again and have been on here for about 3 weeks. I'm finding I'd rather not do this on my own so I need friends and encouragement.

Dawn

Replies

• Feel free to friend me! I'm sort new but I find the more friends I have the more motivated I am!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm former Army and know the pain of having to drop run times!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome back!!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    :smile: welcome back!!! feel free to add me if you want
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    I'm new to this but you can add me if you like - the more support the better - I love all the ideas I'm seeing for different workouts - and foods and just seeing how there are alot of people all struggling with the same issues I have - good luck!
  • First - I want to thank you for your service!

Second - Feel free to add me.
  • darcibaby
    darcibaby Posts: 2 Member
    I am kind of new I didn't know i could go online and find people. Its alot easier to lose weight when you have some support and people doing the same thing, I will be your friend
  • clynch08
    clynch08 Posts: 6
    im new too but i added you! i agree with everyone.. the more support the better! im finding everyones tips and recipees to be very helpful
  • redrose66
    redrose66 Posts: 31
    Hi and welcome, please feel free to add me as a mate
  • poobare
    poobare Posts: 1
    I am using this site as well as weight watchers and like journaling thru MVP - would like the mutual support and know you can be successful, too! My name on this site is poobare and please feel free to friend if you wold like.
This discussion has been closed.