nsvs and a bad experience :(

Options
2»

Replies

• brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Aww I'm sorry. I was having an awesome day today, too. Thought I looked so thin. Then, my 5 year old niece called me chunky :(
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Oh no :(

Great NSV's - well done!

I'm finding it kinda hard that I've done so well and lost weight and people still see me as fat. I still see me as fat, but I know I am less so that I was!

Went to the Dr last week, and spoke to her about my depression and stuff, and whilst I was there, I got her to look at my knee, as I had injured it, and I just quickly wanted her to look at it, and tell me if there was something wrong or if I was ok to do light exercise til it was better (was hoping for the latter) I had already told her I had lost 18lbs in 3.5 months, and she still said to me, "well, you are obese"

Give me a freakin break here! Its not friggin easy losing 18lbs in 3 months, and I dont need your goddamned comments that I am still obese please - I WAS proud of myself, and now I feel like poo!

That's when I would change doctors. But not before a "you're a little fat yourself, *****!" even if she's not lol