Do you think I should?

Options
amarie35
amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
Okay, here's the deal. Today, I have been really active & have burned over 1000 calories. My net is like 600 & I don't know what to do. I am NOT hungry.

Today is the 1st day in a long time that I've ate nothing but healthy (except for the 1/4 donut I had after lunch ). I don't think it will hurt me to go to bed w/ such a LOW net this one time. But, I'd love your opinion. Do you think I should make myself eat something? Please take a glance @ my diary & let me know what you think. :smile:

Replies

• Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    If you're honestly not hungry, then don't force feed yourself. Part of this whole thing is being able to teach your brain and body to understand hunger. Just don't make a habit out of it.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Yeah, don't eat just to eat. If you aren't hungry then you aren't hungry no need to force yourself to eat.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    make a smoothie if youre thristy? :)
  • LindieAndie
    Options
    If you're feeling satiated don't eat! No point forcing yourself to eat if you're not hungry. If you weren't counting calories today you wouldn't consider having something more, so just call it a day. You've eaten really well and a lot of great filling food.
  • LindieAndie
    Options
    If you're feeling satiated don't eat! No point forcing yourself to eat if you're not hungry. If you weren't counting calories today you wouldn't consider having something more, so just call it a day. You've eaten really well and a lot of great filling food.
  • Oaneer
    Oaneer Posts: 11
    Options
    great idea ,a smoothie or a nice tall glass of hersheys choclate milk.