30 Day Shred 6/23/11

Options
I just started the 30 day shred today, day 1: level 1 (I don't have weights yet so I used soup cans)! Who else has just started the shred?

I really need some encouragement because I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow and won't want to do it!

Replies

• JenL0690
    JenL0690 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just started the shred yesterday! Completed l1d2 today...you will be sore! Its a good thing in this case:) You can do this! Good luck!!!
  • muddertrucker3
    muddertrucker3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    today was my day 4 on the shred. Im doing it 30 days straight like a lot of people do. Its been tough already but keep going and soon you wont be so sore.
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    Today was day 3 on the shred and I'm super excited to see the end results!!:)
  • Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I started today. I plan on going 30 days straight.
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Im on level 2 day 5... I use soup cans too! LOL
  • egyptianjersey21
    Options
    the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred? or another plan?
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    I'll do it with you! Sore is a happy feeling now. It keeps me going, knowing that I'm working those muscles into tone. Yay, girl, let's shred!:flowerforyou:
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    A couple of more days and I'm starting Level 2. The first 4-5 days I was super sore. Especially walking down the stairs, however it has gotten a lot easier and I'm not sore any more. I'm seeing some results though. Can;t wait til day 30. Good luck.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 3 and I'm still sore, but I'm loving it. I can't wait to see the end result. I plan to do it at least 5 days a week (one day off and one day doing a different workout).
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I started today too...I started a thread yesterday if ya wanna chime in everyday! Not really sore YET!!! Cant wait to seee the final result!!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I did day one, level one when I first got the dvd. super sore, didn't do it again for a bit. then one day, no time to get to the gym...popped in the dvd and did it. super sore again. but kept at it. by DAY 5, I could see changes in my body. so keep going....for real, it's worth it.

Today, I finished day 10, moving on to level two soon....next few days.

Just wanted to encourage you all to stick with it. I have never had visible changes/results in 5 days of ANY work out, so I'm excited!

:happy:
  • Lydvicious
    Lydvicious Posts: 28
    Options
    EgyptianJersey21: Jillian Michaels
  • meldaniel
    meldaniel Posts: 111
    Options
    I bought the dvd last night! I have just heard too much about it not to try it out! My best friend in Florida put bikini pics on her facebook and she really tightened up since last summer (she would not have posted bikini pics then!) and says it's all due to doing the 30 DS. Good luck!
  • Lydvicious
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 done!!
  • Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Today will be Day 5 for me. The soreness was gone by yesterday. I can't wait to see the results!
  • MissClassPrissSass
    MissClassPrissSass Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I too started the shred on 06/23/11. Today will be L1D5 for me, but for some reason yesteday (day4) was just as bad as my 1st day. I think that was my body testing to see if i was really gonna put it through this every single day. Well it better get in line because I am on it everyday. Hey it has to get easier at some point. I still ache throughout the work out especially with the squats and bycicle abs but no longer a lasting ache into the next day. Good Luck Everyone! We CAN and we WILL do this.
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    It's only 4 days later, but count me in! I need to get back into the shape I was earlier this year. I am now determined to get there more than ever!
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I know this has been asked before but what are people logging the shred as on MFP?
  • Lydvicious
    Options
    I know this has been asked before but what are people logging the shred as on MFP?

I log it as circuit training
  • Lydvicious
    Options
    So I'm only on day 5 but I feel as though my jiggly (post baby) thighs aren't AS jiggly anymore, and my butt looks a little higher/tighter and my hubby agrees. Also last night I realized that the cellulite I had gained during pregnancy, is gone....and I'm happy to see it go! Is anyone else seeing little results like this?