Let's Make It Interesting.

Options
Sunshine_Girlie
Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
Just for kicks, give at least 5 facts about yourself.

I'll start it off.

1.) I love to photograph [behind the lens].
2.) Oysters are my favorite food.
3.) I drive a Jetta.
4.) I'm a substitute teacher.
5.) I'm majoring in elementary education.
6.) My favorite color is yellow.
7.) I go to church four times a week.
8.) I want to have twins one day.
9.) Adam Sandler is my favorite actor.
10.) I snap with my ring finger and thumb.
11.) I can pinch with my toes.
12.) My tongue can be folded into a three leaf clover.
13.) My favorite flowers are Sunflowers, Daisies, and yellow roses.
14.) I'm the only single girl of my group of friends.
15.) I don't look my age..obviously.

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    you seriously go to church FOUR times a week? whoa
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Options
    you seriously go to church FOUR times a week? whoa

Yeah. I go twice on Sundays, once on Wednesdays, and once on Fridays. I won't count choir practice. ;]
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I have 4 grandchildren.

I love animals and have a Border Collie.

I love to decorate my home with pictures of my family.

Tacos are my favorite food.

My grandfather, dad, hubby, son and son-in-law were or are currently in the military.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    1. I operated nuclear reactors in the Navy. It sounds a lot more interesting than it really is.

2. I hate to admit it but I have, on more than one occasion, eaten an entire pound of bacon by myself in one sitting. Gee, wonder how I ended up here?

3. I can curl my toes under and walk on the tops of them. Actually, I lost the ability to do that a few years ago, but it has returned since I've lost weight.

4. I LOVE to sing... but I'm completely tone deaf, so I keep my singing limited to the car when no one's around. This includes using soda bottles as microphones, but only when it's dark enough that no one can see me.

5. I can't wait to be a stay-at-home mom. As soon as our sells, the kids and I are moving to TN with my husband and I get to stay home and homeschool them... couldn't be happier.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    1.) It is not uncommon for me to run marathons on back to back weekends.
    2.) My car looks, makes me look, like I'm the worst motorist ever, but none of the damage was done with me behind the wheel.
    3.) I was just graduated from my local community college and earned my Associate's Degree.
    4.) I'm going to Northwestern in the fall.
    5.) I'm majoring in biology
    6.) I wear toe shoes with no support to run in.
    7.) I still love cartoons.
    8.) I have an uncanny ability to multiply by 12's very fast due to my job, beyond just the tables we learned in school.
    9.) I tend to wake up earlier on the weekends due to my hobbies than I do during the week for work.
    10.) I become aerobics instructor giddy after running 10 miles or longer.
    11.) I have a very large tattoo on my side.
    12.) There has only been 1 pair of heels that I have ever felt successful walking in.
    13.) I was raised by my grandparents.
    14.) Fall is my favorite season.
    15.) I love the smell of nag champa incense. It smells like home and peace to me, and I don't even light it much at home.
  • AmandaDrews
    Options
    Let's see

1) I have 4 kids, 1 girl 3 boys.
    2) I work at Pepsico
    3) My favorite color is all of them.
    4) My favorite food is Strawberries
    5) My hubby is loving the new me
    6) My friends are enjoying the new me
    7) I'm looking foward to reaching my goals.

This was harder than I thought. :)
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    1. I'm a single Father.

2. I love photography.

3. I'm love the fall colors in Upstate NY.

4. I hate Florida and want to move, maybe to North Carolina.

5. I am a fan of the Buffalo Bills.

6. I love the (real) sport of wrestling and was good at it.

7. I make great Italian food.

8. I ran for public office once, but lost.

9. I like politics and picking on Republicans or "Pubs" as I like to call them.

10. I once had breakfast with Mayor Ed Koch of NYC (1988) at Gracie Mansion in NYC.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    im just doing the recommended 5

1) im addicted to sorrow, the most profound form of poetry
    2) i'm a social activist
    3) i paint, but i am terrible at it
    4) i'm judgmental...which i catch myself all the time, but i can't help it.
    5) i'm ultra sensitive, and partially a wimp :)
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Options

Shame on you for saying that! My part of the state is amazing.
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    !
  • Bigmomma0u812
    Options
    I discovered my number one answer here on a recent trip to my sister's house. Everyone in the house could do this except me. Including my 4 year old daughter.

1. I can't bend my big toes in. Its like there is no knuckle there or something, they just won't bend. (Everybody check and see if you can do this, he he).

2. I love eating raw vegetables... particualrly ones that aren't meant to be eaten raw. Corn, peas and potatoes. My doctor said I could eat all the corn and peas I want but no raw potatoes.. I still sneak a bite every now and then :wink:

3. I am/was a closet eater. Everybody knows how much I like to eat (obviously) but I tried to hide just how much I really did eat. I'm honestly surprised that I'm not heavier with the food choices I made on a daily basis. Pasta, pizza and sweets OH MY!!

4. I have a 4 year old daughter. She is soooo spoiled and she is the center of my universe. I don't want to go one day in my life without her in it.

5. I lost both of my parents and only have one sister... even though I'm 34 years old, sometimes I feel like a scared child alone in the world.

6. I LOVE music. In my highschool years my sister and I would take "journey's" where we just drove and lost ourselves in music. I miss those moments.

7. I exemplify the stereotype that fat people are jolly. I try to be jolly and joke really often to make others happy... even when it wears me out.
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options

Shame on you for saying that! My part of the state is amazing.

Crime, way too hot in the summer and low paying jobs !
  • texasladysv
    texasladysv Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    this is kinda neat...

I'm a photographer also, and an artist in many ways... make jewelry (gorgeous fashion jewelry) handcrafted beads & all... and sell (its a small business I wish I had more money to put into)

I have a golden retriever named Bear Bear, & an old fickle cat named Kitty Kitty

I have house full of girls and usually we have atleast 1 or more extra kids hangin around.

I love to clean, yet my house is cluttered & chaotic

I'm also a poet, and love to sing.

I'm slightly empathic, & have learned to listen to my intution.

My brother is a slightly famous opera singer! and is a new father also...

My husband works at the school in maintenance, & is a firefigher too...

I'm OCD, I don't knwo what else to add.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    1. I collect seaglass

2. I work in an athletic department, love watching sports, but can't play because I'm a klutz

3. I love 80's music - not the hair band kinda music though

4. I have never lived alone

5.I have 4 children 20, 19, 10 and 7

6. I was born on Friday the 13th

7. I'm a very picky eater and don't like a lot of foods, but I am trying new things

8. I love arts and crafts style houses

9. I swore I would never be like my father, but when my 10 year old was looking for his shinguards the other day, yelling that he couldn't find them, I told him to look with his eyes not his mouth, just like my dad

10. I love to sing, will sing in front of anyone, but I can't sing at all

11. I want to be an interior decorator when I grow up
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    1. I am looking forward to being 40 - in less than two years.

2. I LOVE living in Alaska.

3. I currently have two dead vehicles parked in my driveway - I'm starting to feel like a redneck.

4. I have gone years without having a favorite color but am starting to lean toward yellow.

5. I will be helping my husband butcher chickens this weekend.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I wanna play! :)

1. I'm the middle of 5 kids, but the baby girl.
    2. I worked for Walt Disney World in FL for a semester in college (best time ever!!)
    3. Cinnabons are my favoritest treat ever!!
    4. I'm half way thru Insanity :happy:
    5. My 1 year wedding anniversary is on Sat!! :heart:
    6. I met my hubby online about 7 years ago.
    7. I HATE the seafood that looks like bugs! (shrimp, crabs, lobsters, etc) They creep me out!! I don't care how good you say they are!
    8. I'm a Disney freak!
    9. I had a Disney themed wedding
    10. My lucky number is 13; has been since I turned 13, on the 13th, and became the third-teen in my household. :tongue:
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Options

2. I worked for Walt Disney World in FL for a semester in college (best time ever!!)
    7. I HATE the seafood that looks like bugs! (shrimp, crabs, lobsters, etc) They creep me out!! I don't care how good you say they are!
    8. I'm a Disney freak!
    10. My lucky number is 13; has been since I turned 13, on the 13th, and became the third-teen in my household. :tongue:

Wow! You are quite the interesting person! I plan on remembering your anniversary on Saturday, so I'll tell you those two words then. Haha. You should elaborate on your wedding. I'd love to hear about it. :]
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kelly...CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your weight loss.
    I have a question I don't know if you have experienced or know the answer to. I am new, I started my weight loss journey 6 days ago & I have been counting my colories daily, walking when possible a couple days a week. I have been drinking LOTS of water. I have deleted sweets & junk out of my diet. I weighed myself today & was extremely disappointed because I gained 5lbs. Kind of discouraging but I want to continue but I just don't know if you know what could have caused that?
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Options
    Hi, Kelly...CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your weight loss.
    I have a question I don't know if you have experienced or know the answer to. I am new, I started my weight loss journey 6 days ago & I have been counting my colories daily, walking when possible a couple days a week. I have been drinking LOTS of water. I have deleted sweets & junk out of my diet. I weighed myself today & was extremely disappointed because I gained 5lbs. Kind of discouraging but I want to continue but I just don't know if you know what could have caused that?

I'm assuming this is the wrong post? Could be wrong. Lol.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options

8. I'm a Disney freak!

Wow! You are quite the interesting person! I plan on remembering your anniversary on Saturday, so I'll tell you those two words then. Haha. You should elaborate on your wedding. I'd love to hear about it. :]

I thought of some more! lol

11. I went to Paris on my honeymoon
    12. I've been to France, England, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand... not to mention all over the US.
    13. I'm horribly allergic to cats and horses
    14. I spent all day one New Years watching a Looney Tunes marathon (awesome!)
    15. I pretty much have Monty Python and the Holy Grail memorized :laugh:
    16. I love the Hard Rock Cafe, and collect pins and shirts from every one I go to.
    17. Yes, I collect pins... I'm just that nerdy. lol
    18. I don't want kids (people think I'm weird for this, but whatever)
    19. I've never broken a bone or had surgery (knock on wood!!)
    20. I danced on the bar at Coyote Ugly in New Orleans while at Mardi Gras for my bachelorette party :bigsmile:

haha Hope it's ok that I added some... now I'm just having fun!