My very first NSV!!!

Options
Melbel85
Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
I was shopping with my best friend at Kohls... I have always had to shop in the plus size section. Today she decided that she was going to buy me a pair of dress pants for church since I only have 1 pair that fits me now (I have a really great friend). She wanted me to go to the misses section but I was scared too thinking that nothing would fit because the biggest size they have is a 16. When I started my lifestyle change 10 weeks ago I was wearing a very uncomfortable 22!!! Today I tried on a 16 and to my pleasant surprise they FIT!!! I am so fricken excited I can barely contain myself! I am even more motivated than I was! Life is good!

Replies

• QueenCat25
    QueenCat25 Posts: 130
    Options
    Congrats! That's a great feeling.=)
  • ShannonC779
    Options
    Awsome!!
  • Reisse62
    Reisse62 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
    Keep up the good work!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so awesome!!!! I'm so proud of you!
  • LaDawn74
    LaDawn74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Isn't it amazing what you have done, and don't even realize it until you try something on?
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    Aw! That is soo cool! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That must be a fanastic feeling!

Can't wait until I get there :flowerforyou:
  • bkhorton
    bkhorton Posts: 8
    Options
    congrats on a very exciting accomplishment!! i'm almost in tears for you! keep up the good work!
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I could not have done it without the support on here!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats the hard work is paying off. Such a simple thing can put you on cloud nine! WTG.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!