size 4 women!

Options
hello! So i'm working out lots and my goal size is a size 4 but people keep telling me thats too small...so i was wondering if any of y'all are a size 4 and if you could maybe post a picture...so i can see?! :) thanks! :)

Replies

• bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of pictures in my profile. I'm not sure if you can see them. I'm 5'2.5".
  • vetty41
    vetty41 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It really depends on how tall you are, I think. I am 5'5" and my ideal size is an 8. I feel very slim and look good at that size.

How tall are you?
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    It really depends on how tall you are, I think. I am 5'5" and my ideal size is an 8. I feel very slim and look good at that size.

How tall are you?

I'm 5'5..
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Depends on your height and body structure. I'm a size 4 (losely fits) or a snug size 2 but I am 5'1". I also come from a muscular family.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    It just depends on your height and body size. I have a very small figure(get mistaken as a kid a LOT). I'm 5'2".5 and I'm a size 1 so it is possible it just depends on your body personally. Not everyone who IS a size four will look the same and carry the weight the same. I don't really know how to post pictures either. Sorry:?
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I was 5'7 & 160 at my smallest (u could see alittle of my pelvic bones) i was in a size 11! so i wouldnt set a goal clothes size! mayb start out w mini goals til u get down to the size u love, never know it could be a size 4! :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I'm a 4 and 5' 7. Pix in my profile. :)
  • skinney1357
    Options
    I'm a 4 right now at express and usually a 4 or 5 depending on the brand. I think sizes go more by measurements then weight. =sm 5'8 and 140 and measure 33-26-35.5. I think it all depends on body structure and shape.
  • nseuell
    nseuell Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm a size 2 / 4 ... 5 '5... pictures are in my profile. Feel free to friend me if you like!
  • pchapps
    pchapps Posts: 2
    Options
    I was a size 4 two years ago and I am 5'6" tall. I liked the way I looked in my clothes but people told me I was too thin, in the face especially. I have gained weight and am once again trying to lose, but now that I look back at the pictures of me when I was a 4, I looked older than I do now. I don't think I want to be that thin again.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I don't have any recent pics to post, but I just got down to a size 4 in the past couple weeks. I'm 5'0", but I think it could still be attainable for you. I'm with countrygirl1 though, I wouldn't use a clothing size for your goal. It also depends on your body type and how you carry your weight. I can't go much smaller than this without looking anorexic... I know this for a fact because I lost a bunch of weight years ago due to a thyroid problem. At a size 1/2, my cheeks were sunken in and my hip bones protruded... not a pretty sight. Yet I work with a woman who's my height and a size 2, and she carries it beautifully. Aim for a healthy weight and see where your best size is.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4.5 and in a size 4. The most recent pictures in my profile are the orange/black. I look smallish in the photos but think I look bigger in real life.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    PS - You can definitely do this! :) Listen to your own voice and you will know what's right for you. Let other people define or set your limits and you'll sell yourself short.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    im a size 4/6 and 5'3"
  • smashpants22
    smashpants22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hey :) im 5'9" and a size 4. got a full body pic on my profile. i dont think its too small - others do though. buh.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    It depends on your height...I am still a size 0 despite being overweight. :grumble: Because I am so short.
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    im 5' 1/2" and im a 2/4 depending on the make of the clothes. Im in the 30-33% BFI so im still considered overweight for my height.
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    About 4 years ago I went through a very bad situation causing me to lose about 20 pounds in a month anyway I weighed 107 and I am 5'4 I still couldn't get into anything smaller then a size 5 and I looked like a bag of bones! I feel like my best weight is 117 to 122 but like everyone else said really does depend on your body! You will know what weight you like when you get there
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    5ft6.5" and 125lbs and i'm a 4-6.... 4 on top and 6 on the bottom and i'll never be less than a six on the bottom because of my bone structure!
  • queenkala
    queenkala Posts: 45
    Options
    not the best pic, but this is me. im 5'3, 127 lbs and a US size 4!

5867587706_108d718404_o.jpg
    3 by kalak_kav, on Flickr
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!