Prayer Chain

Options
I just wanted to get as many people praying for this family as possible. Stacy is an internet "friend of a friend" but her family has been on my heart & they have a very long road ahead of them. Their son will be born tomorrow, but they are not anticipating good news. For clarification, please visit her blog (link at the bottom). She is a strong Christian woman with HUGE faith in God's plan, but no matter the person, the situation is heart breaking. Please pray for Stacy, Spencer & baby Isaac as they journey into the unknown tomorrow. Please pray for them to feel God's peace, grace & strength as they meet their son. Please pray that whatever God's will is, Stacy & Spencer will feel his love.

http://sgirl79.blogspot.com/

Thank you.

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to get as many people praying for this family as possible. Stacy is an internet "friend of a friend" but her family has been on my heart & they have a very long road ahead of them. Their son will be born tomorrow, but they are not anticipating good news. For clarification, please visit her blog (link at the bottom). She is a strong Christian woman with HUGE faith in God's plan, but no matter the person, the situation is heart breaking. Please pray for Stacy, Spencer & baby Isaac as they journey into the unknown tomorrow. Please pray for them to feel God's peace, grace & strength as they meet their son. Please pray that whatever God's will is, Stacy & Spencer will feel his love.

http://sgirl79.blogspot.com/

Thank you.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    i will be praying for this beautiful family.
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    Definitely praying for them!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Will certainly add to my prayers!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'll be praying for this family also. :flowerforyou:
  • artnoren
    Options
    I'll be praying for this family.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Our prayers are with all of them....please keep us updated.
    Ezzie
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I will do my best. I'm not sure what Stacy's plans are for posting after Isaac's birth. She's going to be going through so much, but I'm sure we'll get an update of some sort. Thank you so much for praying for this family.
  • figueres3
    figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've been praying already...
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    They have left for the hospital & Stacy has said that she has a friend that will be updating the online community today. I'll be sure to update on here as well.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I hope everything turns out well for them, God has them in his hands.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I just found this and went to the website. If anyone needs to be updated, please go. The parents must be going through some terrible feelings right now. My :heart: is with them today.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Isaac was able to spend 16 minutes on this earth with his mommy & daddy until Jesus welcomed him home. Thank you for your prayers for this wonderful family & please continue to pray for Stacy & Spencer as they now learn how to cope with their loss with God's strength. Her friend Kristen put a wonderful post up on the blog if any one is interested in reading further.

http://sgirl79.blogspot.com

Sara
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I read it, and I cried for her loss, but I'm so thankful that the have their faith in God he will see them through.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I couldn't agree with you more. I'm still crying from hearing the news. It just seems so unfair that a family has so much love for a child has to experience so much grief....and then you have other people in this world that have no respect for human life at all. But, who am I to judge what is fair & not fair?

This is just me requsting a prayer for them, but could you all pray that Stacy has a quick & uneventful recovery from her c-section, please? They are going through enough without having to have physical complications from the surgery. Thank you.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I briefly checked out the link to her blog and quickly realized to was much too emotional for me to embrace while working. I look forward to learning more about this family, their faith and strength.

Many blessings...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: I'm so sorry to hear the sad news. I won't go to her blog until I get home tonight because I know it's going to be too emotional to read while at work. I'll continue praying for the family.
  • figueres3
    figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It is amazing to me how open Stacey has been about how God has been working in her life... what an amazing and challenging example...
    Would I be able to be that strong? I sure would hope so...
    She has gone above and beyond what would be expected of her...
    May God bless her... he has already...