Worried about sagging skin? Here's a way to fix it.

Options

Replies

• cowgirlchev83
    cowgirlchev83 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the re-post i must of double clicked or something lol
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I prefer natural and organic skin care. I love coconut oil. Rub it all over after a bath.. the BEST! I've noticed it to diminish my stretch marks. The keep your skin at it's best you also need to exfoliate and moisturize. I like the coconut oil at night but I use a heavy cream in the morning (desert earth or whatever it's called). You can make your own exfoliator at home, lots of recipes online. Stay out of the sun as much as you can.. this doesn't mean don't go outside but cover up and wear sun screen.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    You said your acne has cleared up - are you talking about on your face or on your body?
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • donnab83
    donnab83 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    i find exfoliating gloves (around £1) and the cheapest moisturiser (i prefer cocoa or shea butter) i can find, used every day + drinking a least 2 litres of water a day does the trick.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a panniculectomy in a couple of months.
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Oh great idea! Thanks! Cuz $45 dollars for that mederma is a killer!
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    The best Rx for loose skin is to get rid of the fat under the skin. Skin has layers of fat attached to it, and this is some of the last fat that goes in most people. What most think is loose skin is actually just still tight skin attached to a loose layer of fat that was deposited when you were a bigger circumference. Sure there is some actual legit loose skin that isn't just temporary, but that isn't the vast majority of cases. The back of your hand has very little fat under the skin, if the loose skin doesn't feel like that, loose fat is the problem. It will go away over time as cells recycle themselves, but you can greatly speed the process by getting rid of as much fat as possible.
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    I wonder what would happen if you mix one of those gradual self tanning lotions in also.

DO NOT put self tanning lotion on stretch marks. All the other skin goes a nice shade of brown, but the stretch marks look even more white. I tried this and looked like a zebra!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    bump. Thanks! Might use this idea on my tummy. It's amazing how the skin can rebound.
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bump
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bump-thanks!
  • TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have pockets of skin forming between my legs and it is really uncomfortable sitting on them wrong. Already with only 25 pounds down! Anyway, I will think about doing this.
  • CynthiaAnnGA
    Options
    I swear by Africian Shea butter, it is sold on Amazon. It comes in a big container & is nasty looking until you warm in up in your hands. It is a miracle worker for all skin conditions. I bought the Africian black soap & won't use anything else now. It cleared my l6 yr. old son's skin up when all the prescription meds & soaps that cost a fortune didn't.
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    bump! Thank you!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hmm interesting.