Ellelit - Day 17... i survived

Options
so i had a great weekend. had the best meal of my entire life, went boating, shopping, to see sheryl crow, out for dinner and to a beautiful english castle. it was great. i didn't wholly stick to my plan, but i didn't eat any fast food, and i tried to make heathly choices where i could i'm proud of myself and looking forward to this life journey that i am on.

i just weighed myself, and i am don a pound LOL. so, i must have done something right. i'm going to weigh in offically tomorro, as it's mid-afternoon right now, and i usually weigh in the mornings.

here is to a wonderful weeked, a great time with my mom and realizing that food is delicous, but not really the centre of my life anymore.

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    so i had a great weekend. had the best meal of my entire life, went boating, shopping, to see sheryl crow, out for dinner and to a beautiful english castle. it was great. i didn't wholly stick to my plan, but i didn't eat any fast food, and i tried to make heathly choices where i could i'm proud of myself and looking forward to this life journey that i am on.

i just weighed myself, and i am don a pound LOL. so, i must have done something right. i'm going to weigh in offically tomorro, as it's mid-afternoon right now, and i usually weigh in the mornings.

here is to a wonderful weeked, a great time with my mom and realizing that food is delicous, but not really the centre of my life anymore.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    great job
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!!!!! You are doing SO great!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    That's awesome-- if you're down a pound mid-day, you may be down more in the morning-- that's great.

You're doing great!!

banana_smiley_4.gif
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    One day at a time is the best way to do this!! I am proud of you!