ROW the WORLD GAME STARTS 1st JULY

Options

Replies

• kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    My cousin , Jessica may join Lizzie. Just sent her a message and she's going to check out this thread:)
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'd like to join! My cousin kylakesgal just told me about it...I burn a lot and will even more for this!
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    Allright Jess:) Glad you made it in time:) I think you need to send Lizzie a PM to join. That is what I did. Welcome aboard! I needed more enthusiam to burn more calories and think this will be great.
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I am starting a boat! Don't have a name yet... we can decide on one once the boat is filled! Let me know if you are interested in joining by PMing me!! :D

1. Missbusylizzie (me)
    2. 3bree375
    3. kylakesgal
    4. Kate323
    5. jessicamarie81
    6. txjulie
    7. Topsking2010
    8. Pete_Mann
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Alright!!!!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options
    Hi guys! I am starting a boat! Don't have a name yet... we can decide on one once the boat is filled! Let me know if you are interested in joining by PMing me!! :D

1. Missbusylizzie (me)
    2. 3bree375
    3. kylakesgal
    4. Kate323
    5. jessicamarie81
    6. txjulie
    7. Topsking2010
    8. Pete_Mann
    9. GrampsWooha
    10. ReggaeNurse
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I really like this... I'm going to try to get a boat started with my friends :0)
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Thanks Angela & Jess for letting me know about this challenge!!! :flowerforyou:

I've sent Lizzie a PM...hopefully she still has room on her boat!
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    Awesome Ailene! Glad you climbed aboard:) I'm super excited for this challenge!!
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    The Lizzie boat is almost full! WOOT WOOT! Can't wait to kick your butts!
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Lizze's boat ROCKS! We got this. : )
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options

1. Missbusylizzie (me)
    2. 3bree375
    3. kylakesgal
    4. Kate323
    5. jessicamarie81
    6. txjulie
    7. Topsking2010
    8. Pete_Mann
    9. GrampsWooha
    10. ReggaeNurse
    11. shellbell2312
    12. Jmuzzy
    13. aab1
    14. alvi002
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Lizze's boat ROCKS! We got this. : )

Does Lizzie's boat know that they are up against the Moxie? *looks around, but no one's paying attention* Oh, well, I guess they'll figure it out. :happy:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    So ready for this challenge. .. . give me a boat. .. ready to go!:bigsmile:
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    I have no idea who "The Moxie" is but I don't think our crew has anything to worry about:) I'm thinking they are the ones that should be worried. Can't wait to set sail.....Argh Maties, have a great weekend! Have we thought of a name yet for our boat?
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options

1. Missbusylizzie (me)
    2. 3bree375
    3. kylakesgal
    4. Kate323
    5. jessicamarie81
    6. txjulie
    7. Topsking2010
    8. Pete_Mann
    9. GrampsWooha
    10. ReggaeNurse
    11. shellbell2312
    12. Jmuzzy
    13. aab1
    14. alvi002
    15. candirw

And we have got a full boat!! :D Ok guys, let's come with a boat name together... after all, we are a team!!!
  • ashleymariec89
    ashleymariec89 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    What day can we go back to to count in the challange. It should be like only counting calories burned like... June 20th thru June 30th.....
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options
    You don't go back. The challenge starts July 1st, and you count the calories daily and then information is gathered and turned in to the head honcho on specified days (I guess). To my understanding there is no backtracking. :)
  • MissbusyLizzie
    Options
    Hi my peeps.... we need to think of a name for our boat, unless you want me to just make it up, but I thought since we are a team we could figure it out together? Most teams have it nautical/pirate themed.... Any ides??
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    I think it would be great for us all to think up names and then we could take a vote or something. I'll be thinking of some names today. I'm not sure what all the names are so far but aren't there like 15 boats? Let's think of something unique!