I like Yellow Submarine too
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    - Your real first name? Clare (!)
    - Age? 36
    - Location? Lincolnshire
    - How much you have lost? 28lbs
    - How much you have to go? 77lbs (I had to find an old post and work that out from my sig as I never have before, it's a lot :-( )
    - One interesting fact? I pretty damn good at all things fabric-y and I run my own business
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Morning folks! Hows everyone doing? All set for Friday? I'm getting back into the swing of things with the shred, hoping to have built my stamminar back up a bit by friday to have lots of cals to enter next week! Shall we decide on a name so we can send out details to Lee? Salty Buoy is funny :laugh:
    Is anyone technically minded enough to make us a team ticker which we can add to our signatures to see at a glance how we're doing? I know how to do one in ticker factory, but I'm not sure if/how we could all add the same one.
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone and check out the weather. I'm sooooooooo boiling!

Anyway, we need to come to a conclusion on the name in the next day or so please.

Also fyi, I'm out at a wedding Thurs - Mon this weekend so will not be checking in but I will get details from Lee on how this is all going to work.

A ticker sounds great. As far as I understand there is no reason why we can't all paste the same link into signatures...

Happy Sunny Monday everyone
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Hi Boatmates,

So I spoke to Lee about how this is going to work. Here are few things we need to do to prep

1. Pick a name
    2. Have a look at this spreadsheet I have made https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=en_US&key=tvljx5heimJ0uJKFt7mtX-w&authkey=CLv4uZcJ&hl=en_US#gid=0
    Every day you will need to fill in the yellow box by your name and date to say how many cals you have burned that day. The spreadsheet will automatically change this into miles rowed and total everythign up for you. Bookmark this link as this is what you need to be updating. I've made the sheet for the first 50 days and we'll see how we go.

Also FYI, I'm away at a wedding this weekend so unlikely able to log in to message boards until Tuesday next week. :(
  • rachel871
    rachel871 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I like 'Yellow Submarine' too I think...

I assume by the spreadsheet we're starting on Friday??

Have an amazing time at the wedding! :)

Rach x
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    I vote Yellow Submarine :)

So we start Friday?! Im going to try and be a good team member and boost my calories!! xx
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    - Your real first name? - Karl
    - Age? - 50
    - Location? - tough one. Currently living in Ashford, working in London, moving to Upminster on Wednesday
    - How much you have lost? - none - I've just started. I'm hanging my head in shame"
    - How much you have to go? - embarrassing question - no comment
    - One interesting fact? - I ran the London Marathon 23 years ago! I wish I weigh now what I weighed then!

Sorry, but new at all this stuff. How will you be sending us the spreadsheets?

Cheers

Karl
    aka Bullly
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Another interesting fact - I'm not very good at reading. Sorry, should have read all the posts :ohwell:
  • hayleyxxwxx
    hayleyxxwxx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Woohoo cant wait!
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I like Yellow Submarine too. I've just accessed the spreadsheet so can confirm it will be OK for me to fill in :bigsmile:

Does it actually go for 50 days?

Looking forward to it.. great motivation :devil:
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    I can see the spread sheet too! I'll try making us a ticker, but if anyone comes up with a better one I'm happy to go with that. What is the toal millage so I can put it into the ticker?
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Join our [link=http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight_loss_diet_forum]weight loss forum[/link] today for free weight loss support!
    [link=http://www.weight-loss-center.net/exercise-fitness-tickers.html][image noborder]http://www.weight-loss-center.net/exercise-tickers/uploads/tickers/882f1fa04d8a3f4.gif[/image][/link]

I need to edit the distance when I get the correct figure, but other than that what do you all think?
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Sorry! Can't get the link to work, will try again later
  • Kate_UK
    Options
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    Hi everyone.

Ok team name is Yellow Submarine. I'm going to start a new thread/closed group under "motivation" so I'll see you all there.

I think the challenge is going to be a long one. 50 days is just to start. I'll get Lee to update our name to Yellow Submarine and get us a submarine icon too.

Kate_UK I love the ticker. I'll find out from Lee how long the total journey is (!!)

END OF THREAD. SEE YELLOW SUBMARINE THREAD FROM NOW ON