Hello

Bride092909
Bride092909 Posts: 104
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Well, I'm not exactly new, but when I started in February this year, on this site, I never really used the site, or atleast not properly....you know posting on good days, ignoring the site on bad.

Now I'm back and I'm committed, I've realized that I need to make time for exercise and posting my daily food (good days and bad) afterall, I have a wonderful guy who loves me regardless but I want to be healthy for him and happy for me.

New goal...165lbs (wow)
by my wedding August 29th, 09
...about 6 pounds a week so far I'm a one pound a week

Bright side, I bought my dress early 16W...if I lose more the 20 pounds I get to buy a new dress:tongue:

Replies

• Well, I'm not exactly new, but when I started in February this year, on this site, I never really used the site, or atleast not properly....you know posting on good days, ignoring the site on bad.

Now I'm back and I'm committed, I've realized that I need to make time for exercise and posting my daily food (good days and bad) afterall, I have a wonderful guy who loves me regardless but I want to be healthy for him and happy for me.

New goal...165lbs (wow)
    by my wedding August 29th, 09
    ...about 6 pounds a week so far I'm a one pound a week

Bright side, I bought my dress early 16W...if I lose more the 20 pounds I get to buy a new dress:tongue:
  • 98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    that sounds familiar. I joined, never logged in, gained weight, got mad. Then in May, I got serious and have since lost 40 pounds! You can do it, and probably even get a few sizes smaller.
    YEAH YOU!!!

Just PLEASE don't go with strapless!!!!! I look at wedding photos all day every day from all over the country and strapless, corset back dresses and gettin old. lol!! (just a personal opinion, no offense meant if you choose strapless!!):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.