on the wagon for good!!!

omid990
omid990 Posts: 785 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
i've done mfp in the past but couldn't stay on the wagon. but i'm sick of being the fattest one in the room. i'm sick of not being able to run with my friends because i can't keep up. i want to be hot and sexy because i only have one life to live and i want to live it its fullest. i look forward to getting aquatinted with all of you!!!!!

Replies

• omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    i've done mfp in the past but couldn't stay on the wagon. but i'm sick of being the fattest one in the room. i'm sick of not being able to run with my friends because i can't keep up. i want to be hot and sexy because i only have one life to live and i want to live it its fullest. i look forward to getting aquatinted with all of you!!!!!
  • Right on!

I don't want to be the biggest in my bridal party (of the women).
    Day 1 down, 342 to go (about)

:smile: Good luck

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Welcome.....just stick with us, one hour, one day, one week at a time. Don't ever give up...we are here for you.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Just don't expect dramatic, instant, quick,'all those we promise you the skinny world..' results, most of are here for a lifetime of change, not a diet.....we're learning sloooowwwwwlllyyy to love ourselves and make changes in our lives. And....you are welcome to come visit, stay awhile or longer....WELCOME:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.