QuickTrim?

loopylis
loopylis Posts: 116 Member
edited September 28 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone any experiences with it?
I have just read about in a celeb goss article lol, but curiosity got the better of me, and they have it on Amazon.co.uk, but theres no reviews :( I wondered if anyone had tried it and had it helped? Or anyone tried it and its useless?

Replies

• Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    i tried it last year, while i lost a little bit of weight, 3-5 lbs. it also made my skin breakout terribly. I wouldnt recommend it.
  • mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. I'm scared to put chemicals like that into my body. Just go with plain ol' diet and exercise and that way you won't have the "rebound" effect once you go off of the "medicine". Scary.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    diet and excercise works....quick fixes dont

Read Gilbrod's link...it is so true
  • amysj2474
    amysj2474 Posts: 2
    I used this product last year. I got suckered in because the Kardashians were pushing the product (and who doesn't want to look like one of the Kardashians). I bought the Burn and Cleanse. First of all, you take 4 pills total in the morning, and 4 in the evening. It also comes with a little diet and exercise booklet for you to follow, which is very detailed, telling you that you can only have items from certain food groups on certain days and then certain exercises on certain days. Everything seemed okay at first, got a little jittery but nothing major, but then after about a week it hit me! In the middle of the night, about 2 am, I wake up and have to RUN to the bathroom...where I stayed for the next hour and a half! When it was all said and done, I was doubled over in pain, laying on the floor, praying to God and crying for my momma! And honey, I am 33 years old and haven't lived with my momma since I was 18!
This discussion has been closed.