You know you've had a good workout when....

jend114
jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
(fill in the blank)

Replies

• MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    i cant feel my body! sweat pouring from my head and ultimately i walk in the kitchen and my partner bursts out laughing due to the disheveled mess ive become haha
  • presentlaughter
    presentlaughter Posts: 8 Member
    When your feel it in your arms when your brushing your teeth!!
  • When your arms are kind of weak and shaky and afterwards you feel a little sick to your stomach!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Sweat literally is dripping off your chin and elbows! <3 it!
  • when i got a a nice pep in my walk and i feel that weird high after woking out.
  • shelld70
    shelld70 Posts: 106
    I get home and I am super energetic. I start cleaning and go grocery shopping, etc. Being super sweaty is a sure sign, too.
  • Nottm1984
    Nottm1984 Posts: 55 Member
    Sweat dripping on the floor from your forehead and weird grimacing when lifting weights! Thanks Jillian Michaels!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    When you have sweat stains on your clothes in every place imaginable and they continue to form even when you are done!!!!! (under the boobs, down your back, down your stomach, inner thighs, chest,.....) Gotta love it!!!!!!
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    You have to change your shirt and your underwear. Twice.
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    When I am completely drenched in sweat and my heart is still pounding a bit after my cool down!!
  • lilvixen84
    lilvixen84 Posts: 100
    i cant feel my body! sweat pouring from my head and ultimately i walk in the kitchen and my partner bursts out laughing due to the disheveled mess ive become haha

haha that is me :laugh:

I usually end up at sweaty mess leaning on anything in site after exercise bike :tongue:
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    You feel energized for the rest of the day!
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    .... your lying in a heap in the corner of the gym. :happy:
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Sweat dripping on the floor from your forehead and weird grimacing when lifting weights! Thanks Jillian Michaels!

This happens to me, when I transition from weights into cardio, i.e. burpees, plank jacks, mountain climbers...etc. I love it because I know I am working my *kitten* off! :happy:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    When your legs feel wobbly.
  • When you have to peel your clothes off to get in the shower.
  • gatorgirl7
    gatorgirl7 Posts: 103 Member
    when my legs and arms are shaking from exhaustion! my trainer thinks i'm crazy but i LOVE it!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    when my face is bright red and im dripping sweat and I have a little bit of a hard time walking the next day!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    When my Insanity dvd stops playing and i am laying on the floor completely dead from the my workout!
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    For me it's when I feel good and feel like I rocked it! You can tell when you're slacking - you can't lie to yourself! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.