Hello

kareberr
kareberr Posts: 7
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to the site...but like most of you not new to weight loss. I lost weight about 5 years ago and took a break after getting to my goal and here I am heavier than when I started the first time around. I am determined to do it this time. I checked out a number of sites and like the way this one keeps track of food and the database that we have to choose from. I would like to say that it gets harder to lose after 40 but I really think I have gotten lazier and just not eating as well as I should. Here it goes...I am looking forward to posting my first weight loss

Replies

• I am new to the site...but like most of you not new to weight loss. I lost weight about 5 years ago and took a break after getting to my goal and here I am heavier than when I started the first time around. I am determined to do it this time. I checked out a number of sites and like the way this one keeps track of food and the database that we have to choose from. I would like to say that it gets harder to lose after 40 but I really think I have gotten lazier and just not eating as well as I should. Here it goes...I am looking forward to posting my first weight loss
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Welcome to MFP!! I've been doing this for a month & I love it so far. I'm not new to weight loss, either, but I'm finding it pretty easy to be successful here. A tip someone gave me early on that helps a lot is to log your food BEFORE you eat it. I've been surprised by some calorie counts of things I was eating all the time!

I wish you lots of success! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Great suggestion Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.