low carb dieters

Options
Posted on 06/23/2011 by isabellaxhoja
Are any if you feeling bloated, hungrier due to carbs? If yes, let's chat and compare notes on low carb plans.

Replies

• leighton1245
    leighton1245 Posts: 125
    Options
    When i first did a low carb diet or resudual carbs only yes every time I had starchy carbs after that i would feel bloated but not now.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I've been pretty low carb for 6 months now, and I can really tell the next day if I eat processed carbs.

Run, duck, take cover, the low carb haters will be here soon. :smile:
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I tried low carbs/strickly clean eating for a week and a half. I fell off the wagon and haven't been able to get back on. I ended up binging on a pasta bake. I did however drop down to the lowest weight I have ever been during that small time period... I went from 146 to 141.5 within that short amount of time!!!

I wish I could just eat less than 100 grams of carbs a day and I can't even do that!!!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    I've been pretty low carb for 6 months now, and I can really tell the next day if I eat processed carbs.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    LOW CARB PRIMAL here! <cue haters> I know there will be people cringing at me, LOL

I have been at this for almost a year and yes, carbs bloat me horribly now if I go too crazy! It works though, I feel fantastic!!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty low carb most of the time because I'm a type 2 diabetic. When I eat a lot of carbs I get cankles for about a week. Still recovering from my husband's birthday cake on the 21st :(
  • leighton1245
    leighton1245 Posts: 125
    Options

LOL they are coming for you, Processed carbs just so that everyone is clear on this would also be known as some complex or anything white.