The Fat Flush Plan

Options
Has anyone read this book and followed the plan? I am looking into this book and am curious what people think? Did you see results? Was the plan difficult to follow? All opinions are appreciated!

Replies

• knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I haven't personally done it but had a couple of friends who had. One had some success with it and she wasn't very overweight to begin with so she was pretty happy. The other friend was a fair amount heavier and really tried to stick with it but found some of the things the diet called for to be a little too much for her. If you haven't bought the book already try finding it at your library. That way you can check it out but not have to fork out the money for something you'll regret. Or if you do want to buy it, try to find it used. I have quite a collection of health and nutrition books all found at Half Price Books for just a couple of bucks each. :)
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I know a neighbor of mine and she lost 70 lbs on it, I was doing it this Spring and dropped off, lots of things going on this Spring...ran out of shake supplies...my bad. But you can quite quickly lose weight and eat quite a large amount of food. So it works for the compulsive eater types.