feeling bad!

so, yesterday I did great with my eating, had a great workout, and then went to a new years eve party, drank, and did the drunken eating thing! i had 800 cals left when i went to the party, and i ended up eating a big dinner there and THEN some. snacked all night!!! feeling horrible now :frown:

Replies

• so, yesterday I did great with my eating, had a great workout, and then went to a new years eve party, drank, and did the drunken eating thing! i had 800 cals left when i went to the party, and i ended up eating a big dinner there and THEN some. snacked all night!!! feeling horrible now :frown:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    No worries. Just get back on track today. You have the right to spurge. We all do it!
    Happy New Year.
    Renee
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Hi
    I did it too, i think its quite normal to do that on new years eve and what a perfect day to say "right thats it got it out of my system and heres to a new year!"

Don't worry about it! I'm not because i know it will help me get back on track today and stay on track!

Good luck! :drinker:

Amanda
  • theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Writer Somerset Maugham once said... "Excess on occasion is exhilarating. It prevents moderation from acquiring the deadening effect of a habit."

an indulgence helps remind you of your long term goals.