SIGNATURES !

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello MFP'ers.. Was just curious as to what your first mfp signature was and what your thoughts were behind it.??? Please Share!!!!!!!!!!!! My first one was simply fun.!!!! And yours.........?????

Replies

• neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello MFP'ers.. Was just curious as to what your first mfp signature was and what your thoughts were behind it.??? Please Share!!!!!!!!!!!! My first one was simply fun.!!!! And yours.........?????
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, when I first joined back in January, I didn't have a signature - for ages, then I fell off the wagon, and got back on last month, I just had a standard ticker signature. I keep thinking of adding to it, but not too sure what I want to add yet :grumble:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Cyberswitch, thanks for your reply... I could not wait to try one when we first were able to add it on (signatures) ... well I will admit ..even though my husband is a programmer ... lets just say ...I am not ....and am exploring these new avenues.!. Altho he smiles at me ......:smile::bigsmile: :smile: if I need help , he is there , :heart: :heart: but I want to learn as best as I can on my own.... Thats just me. Thanks for sharing !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Best wishes to you as an mfp pal!!!
  • GuitarJohn
    GuitarJohn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Words of wisdom from a muppet. :bigsmile:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Mine changes-but now it simply expresses how I feel when I ride my bicycle.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Shore -- that's awesome. Very inspirational. :flowerforyou:

Mine... well...uh... my 16 year old son has a really weird sense of humor, and he did mention it, but I think it originated with George Carlin. Some crustaceans just can't get a break.

When all else fails, I aim for humor.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I hate when people with small minds open their mouths and say something stupid. Especially when they think they are smarter than everyone else.

That could be me!! ( And I am certain it has been, and probably will be!)

Sooooo that is a daily reminder for me to think before I speak.....or type!! :flowerforyou: