Hi I'm new!!

Options
Hi all

My name is Leanne and i'm new here. have over 10 stone to loose eeeek but determined to do this. have already lost 20lb but was recommended this site to help keep me going. I am following the slimming world plan which i love, and would love to here from others doing SW and using MFP at the same time if you are out there?? hope you are all well, good luck with your weight loss goals!

Leanne

Replies

• reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Nice to have you here! It's a great site.
  • wendiliz
    wendiliz Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started as well and have 20 pounds to go! We can do this!!!! Good Luck :)
  • burnettpat
    Options
    Hi Leanne,

Welcome. I am new as well...just started this week and want to lose 20 pounds. I have in the past followed weight watchers but thought I would try this. So far so good. Good luck...you can do it.

Patricia
  • Loopyleanne
    Options
    Hi,

thank you for the welcome:-) I am just getting used to the site and i have to say it looks fantastic!! My 1st few food diarys have been a bit of an eye opener!! too much salt, not enough fibre and never enough water! good thing is i am managing to stay under my calorie allowance (so far!!! but now its the weekend eek). I hope i manage to loose this week... my weigh in day is tuesday!

take care,

Leanne