BWL Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 10/7

Options
Good Morning Team,
I feel a little better today after my email fiasco yesterday. Yesterday was busy. I picked the kids up from school and then took them popcorn selling for over 2 hours and then had cubscouts and then went right to Zumba. I only did 30 minutes though. I was late and then I just couldnt get into it very well but I still burned 400 calories. At least I got some exercise. Today I have to take my car into the shop and then the kids get our early so I will pick them up and they want to go and sell more popcorn. That is all I seem to be doing lately LOL.

I sent my weight in already. I am happy with it. I am sure I wont be this upcoming week though. TOM is about to visit. Well my baby is crying so I have to go and get her up now.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team,
    I feel a little better today after my email fiasco yesterday. Yesterday was busy. I picked the kids up from school and then took them popcorn selling for over 2 hours and then had cubscouts and then went right to Zumba. I only did 30 minutes though. I was late and then I just couldnt get into it very well but I still burned 400 calories. At least I got some exercise. Today I have to take my car into the shop and then the kids get our early so I will pick them up and they want to go and sell more popcorn. That is all I seem to be doing lately LOL.

I sent my weight in already. I am happy with it. I am sure I wont be this upcoming week though. TOM is about to visit. Well my baby is crying so I have to go and get her up now.

Connie
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Morning all,

Connie - burning 400 calories is HUGE even if you feel like you only did half the class.

I'm at work - its going to be one of those repetative days and that's fine considering I'm on day 9 straight in a row.

I went to kick-boxing last night and boy did it kick my butt! WOO!

My instructor is great. Imagine boot camp with a drill instructor saying "Just eight more pushups to go everyone! You're doing so well!" i know I'm getting a beat down but she just so sweet about it! :laugh:

I'm all set to weigh in tomorrow but I did hop on this morning and its looking like it'll be a good week for me.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    good morning all !

so we are getting ready for our wee trip in france/switzerland,,, i like to leave with a clean house so been scrubming the house right though ... that must have burned a couple calories i hope !! .lol

i've made a friend at the gym,, thats nice but she talked me into going to the body combat class at the gym tonight ,,, the problem with those classes is that i have a hard time keeping my heart rate at a descent speed..it was very challenging last time ive done it ,, and wouldnt be surprise if my heart rate is at 85% for half the class,,

hope yous were happy with your weight ins !!

enjoy the biggest loser tonight !!
    may
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Hey Blues.

Hope all is going well with everyone. I don't have much time to check in but thought I'd at least say hi. I am getting a terrible cold, coughing, sore throught, running nose...it sucks!!! I'm off to the gym any how though. My weigh in day is tomorrow morning. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Talk to you all soon,
    Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I just got back from a 30/30 class. That was hard. 30 minutes of step and 30 minutes of strength training. I had to quit a couple of times during the step part. My heart rate was close to 90%. That is how crazy it was. I really liked it. I burned 733 calories. I could just imagine how much I would burn if I didnt quit so many times and if I could actually do it all like the teacher. Well tonight is Biggest Loser. Got to go and take a shower before it starts.

Connie
  • DisneyBride13
    Options
    Hey Gang!

So I officially have the "blues"!!!! (in a good way, of course) :happy:

Today I did approx 30 minutes of aerobics! low-medium intensity.

Stayed 38points under calories (I'm trying real hard to get as close as possible)

Less then stellar w/ water

Tomorrows a new day!

Nighty all!
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    It was wierd only watching Biggest Loser for 1 hour. It seemed way to short!!!...lol. Can't wait to see how it turns out tomorrow.

Welcome to the team DisneyBride!! Good job on the cardio today!

I got in my hour of cardio...so far under my cals by 250....gotta find something to eat tonight I guess. Gonna play Dance Dance Revelution with some friends soon and then call it a night.

I report my weight tomorrow morning.

Good luck everyone with your weigh ins and hopefully we've got some big numbers this week!

Shauna:flowerforyou: