Down 20 now

connieq288
connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
I posted when I had lost my first 10 and now I am down 21. I still cant see it but I do feel some of my clothes fitting loosely now. Now I have 126 more to go to make it to my original goal of 150. I can do this. If I did my calculations right I have lost 7% of my weight so far. I used this method.
weight lost / starting weight and multiply that by 100. 21/297 = .07 * 100 = 7. Does that sound about right. I had to google a method on how to do it. I cant believe I have lost 7%. For my goal though I have to lose 49%. WOW that is half of me LOL. Percentages make it look like less LOL.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I posted when I had lost my first 10 and now I am down 21. I still cant see it but I do feel some of my clothes fitting loosely now. Now I have 126 more to go to make it to my original goal of 150. I can do this. If I did my calculations right I have lost 7% of my weight so far. I used this method.
    weight lost / starting weight and multiply that by 100. 21/297 = .07 * 100 = 7. Does that sound about right. I had to google a method on how to do it. I cant believe I have lost 7%. For my goal though I have to lose 49%. WOW that is half of me LOL. Percentages make it look like less LOL.

Connie
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Congratulations, you can definitely do it!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Goodbye 20 pounds! Congratulations - keep up the work.

I would say your calculation formula looks right (I didn't check your math)

:happy:
  • :drinker:
    GREAT JOB, CONNIE!

You are amazing.
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Just keep taking it one day at a time. Don't get too caught up in the big picture. I keep telling my self I am just trying to lose 1 pound. Of course I keep telling my self that every day. I like the percentage thing. That does seem like a smaller number. Good luck reaching your goals.:smile: and keep us posted.
  • You go...keep it up!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!