Looking for some friendly friends :P

Hey everyone! So I'm not really that new to MFP, it's been a few months, but I did just notice the whole "community" tab here. (I also just noticed that my yellow living room has been painted over with white and that happened over a year ago apparantly...) I've had a good ammount of motivation to lose weight in the past quarter year, however as I get closer to my goal weight I am finding myself starting to cheat on my diet and exercise. I'm looking for some friends who will (nicely) help to keep me in line and motivate me to keep doing what I've been doing so I can end up where I want to be. I'll try to be a good "fitness buddy" for you too :P

ps. I don't actually know how to add friends on this site, I'm pretty crappy with computers so if anyone feels like giving me a little help in that direction that'd be cool too.

7016437.png

Replies

• dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Hi there. Glad to add you as a friend :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!!
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Hey there, I will definatly add you as a friend....we can all use all the help and encouragment we can get!!!
  • Be happy to add you as a friend!
  • hey welcome ,well idkn anything about adding friends neither . haha we have to find it out .
    hope you reach your goal :)
  • inbalish
    inbalish Posts: 8
    I'll add you!
    I'm finding the friend part of this site very helpful!

Good Luck!