BLACK TEAM 10/7

Options
Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday! Who's going to weigh in today? I am anxious to see results from everyone.

All of you Wednesday Weighers, today is your LAST CHANCE workout! I am going to get a run in and then go to the dentist ...oooo, lucky! :laugh:

I am not drinking enough water, I can tell because I am waking up feeling swollen in my feet and hands so my new goal is to focus on my liquid intake so I can wake up feeling right! :bigsmile:

Ok, now lets either weigh in or get that last chance workout in!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday! Who's going to weigh in today? I am anxious to see results from everyone.

All of you Wednesday Weighers, today is your LAST CHANCE workout! I am going to get a run in and then go to the dentist ...oooo, lucky! :laugh:

I am not drinking enough water, I can tell because I am waking up feeling swollen in my feet and hands so my new goal is to focus on my liquid intake so I can wake up feeling right! :bigsmile:

Ok, now lets either weigh in or get that last chance workout in!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I will weigh in on Wednesday as I am disappointed in myself. Red Lobster got me on Sunday. I need to drink more water too. Unfortunately, our Village water is not something you drink by choice and I ran out of bottled water so I have to go buy some. Good luck to everyone.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    my goals this week are:
    1) again to stay away from scale until next week.
    2) drink more water.

hope everyone has a good weigh in.

chipper
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the weigh-in's everyone! :flowerforyou: Now, go drink some water!:laugh:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    first, guntherma, I had to look where you were from because you don't often hear people refer to their town or city as a village. You must live someplace small? But go get yourself some drinkable water! :drinker:

chipper, I agree, I need to step away from the scale until weigh in days...it is so tempting to see mid week, ok who am I lying too...sometimes daily results :laugh:

Off to drink some water and ice my face. My dental tx today involves stitches so thankfully I got my run in early today because I was told no exercising or strenuous activity for the rest of today and tomorrow. I can walk though, that isn't strenuous, just no body pump :ohwell:

I will be looking for more weigh ins tomorrow :smile: :smile: :heart: