What job do you do?

Options

Replies

• chelita715
    Options
    I am a psychotherapist...I love my work.
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Senior Business Analyst for one of Canada's largest banks.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    work in a grocery deli right now,starting my new job as a personal caregiver/nursing assistant next month. Will definetly have to change my lifestyle to active when I start the new job. 12 hour days,running around ,bending ,lefting etc all dayy!
  • noveleigh
    noveleigh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a daycare teacher, and love it. :D
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Lab Animal Technician and Large (farm) animal technician. Glorified cage cleaner/boo-boo fixer.

I would love to do this!! Especially the horses! I miss mine!!

Heee! I love working in Equine! They have so much personality! It's just hard because I work overnights/emergency shift so a lot of time they're in really bad shape when they get here. You know, they come in with a colic and torsion and just didn't make it on time. :-\
  • queenofthemountains
    Options
    I love your signature.

I am a practice nurse.
  • Teeladog
    Teeladog Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM but I work Part time as an Aquatics Instructor - I teach Swimming (all ages/levels), Water Aerobics and Train Lifeguards, teach CPR.
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    911 operator/ police dispatcher
  • racmac
    racmac Posts: 81
    Options
    I am a family Solicitor and i loooovvveee my job!
  • shezzanleigh
    shezzanleigh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a customs and excise administrator for a freight forwarding company. We arrange the import and haulage for all beverages.......mainly alcohol, so its a very important company :wink:
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm a loan officer at a small local Credit Union. Love my job but I sit in front if a computer all day long.
  • Wanda66
    Wanda66 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom with two boys (8 & 5), file part-time for a small oil & gas co.. And in the fall, I will be the Cookie Chairperson (montly fundraiser at the school), room parent and assistant hockey coach for my 5 y.o. Oh, and having a healthy lifestyle.
  • NicBehrens
    Options
    I am a nanny 4 days a week and stay at home mom with my 2 kids the other days!
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm an Area Director for a commercial real estate company managing Houston, Austin and San Antonio- 17 locations and 2 new ones being built.

It's why you see me on MFP and Facebook at 1:00 a.m. in the morning! Lots to do and lots of people asking me for stuff. It's also a conbributor to my weight gain. I wouldn't take a break from work to take care of myself. Now I do! Funny thing - that darn work is still waiting for me after I walk! Yvonne :glasses:
  • ingram2008
    Options
    I am an Assistant Customer Service Manager for a grocery store.
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    I a a Stay-at-home mom of 3 girls
  • juliabranstetter
    Options
    Massage Therapist/Medical Assistant at a plastic surgeons office/medical day spa.
  • HisBeloved65
    HisBeloved65 Posts: 186
    Options
    Payroll.
  • LisaK26
    LisaK26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Admin Assistant, part time teacher
  • ohlisalisa
    Options
    I'm a webmaster :-)