15 down - 10 to go

Options
First I have to let you know I went out of town last weekend...visiting with my parents. They took us out for dinner, I didn't track my food and I was worried! Got home jumped on the scale...and I was holding steady. Yeah! Monday morning picked up tracking my foods, but no exercise...it's been a CRAZY week and I got on the scale today just to be sure. Down two more pounds for a total lost of 15 pounds. Gotta take my measurements when I get home tonight as well but wow after such an insane week...what a nice thing to see this morning.

Now to move foward and get that exercise schedule amped up...vacation in 15 days!

Happy Weekend Everyone!:smile:

6791583.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Start Weight 160, Height 5'5"
15 pound goal achieved 6.24.2011
Next goal 5 lbs by end of July
Final Goal 5 more pounds by end of August

Replies

• brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Your doing terrific.
    Congrats!!!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    I've found that a couple of days after a good 'cheat day' I do tend to drop weight. It's weird but I LOVE IT! I've heard a couple of other people mention the same thing. I think it must kick up your metabolism or something. Frankly I don't care how it works, I just love that it does cuz it gives me another reason to feel good about my cheat days!
  • SalPal03
    SalPal03 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yay! Fabulous feeling, congrats!!:drinker:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Sam307
    Sam307 Posts: 10
    Options
    Way to go!!

Wow girl...look at your weight loss...keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!