Zumba Lovers!

BohemianDestiny
BohemianDestiny Posts: 47 Member
edited 12:06AM in Fitness and Exercise
Anyone else on here do Zumba Fitness? Do you do it at home, at the gym, or somewhere else?

I do Zumba twice a week at the local gym. I wish they had it more often because its SO fun and its such a great workout!

Add me if you like, I'm always looking for more people with similarities to me. ^^ (and if you don;t add me, I'll probably add you, lol.)

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    I also do Zumba twice a week. I love it.
  • alex063287
    alex063287 Posts: 61 Member
    I LOVE Zumba and am officially addicted to it considering I zumba 5x a week! It doesn't even feel like I am working out, I love it so much! I zumba at my local Y's and a local Lutheran home. My favorite work out!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    I did Wii ZUmba for months and love it, but got a bit bored. So with summer here I have been doing other things for my workouts. I am planning on getting some dvd's so I can switch it up some for me, it's a fantastic workout, and is perfect for the nearly 9 months of rain we get here.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    LOVE zumba! I go to zumba classes 3 times a week. Right now both of my kids are in baseball so I am only making it 2 nights a week. But I'll get back to 3 when they are done mid-July!
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    I did Zumba three times this week! Wonderful and fun workout.:glasses:
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    i love going to zumba, the only problem is that since i am a guy, some of my friends at work like to poke fun at me "dancing around" i don't let it get to me, i just tell them that they must not be very secure in their manhood. i started going to zumba about a month ago at my local y and currently go twice a week, but i'm trying to get in another time or so each week... its kinda dificult to fit much more in with all the time i spend at a local gym and at my local y though. but i am seeing the results.
  • I just ordered the Zumba. My hubby actually thought it would be fun for both of us to do at home. Since we are both not dancers and severly uncoordinated this ought to be a riot. Worst case senario we lose weight laughing our "you know whats" off.
This discussion has been closed.