reverse sit ups

Options
Just did a month of 100 crunches a day, that was difficult and no I dont have a six pack! lol :)
Now, looking for a new challenge.

I think I am going to do 100 reverse situps a day.
Lay on your back, keep your back flat on the ground at all times and lift your legs until they are vertical to the ceiling, and lower.
That is one, now repeat in sets of 10, 20, 25, 50 or 100 at once.
Anyone in?

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!!!! I've been trying to do mroe situps on days I don't do 30 Day Shred! Lord knows the lower abs need it!!!!!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I already do those in addition to row crunches and regular crunches............................I sit on the edge of the weight bench and let my legs go below the height of the bench then up straight then down to 6" and hold for count of 5 then over again.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those reverse sit-ups are hard. I will try to do 100 crunches a day. You're an exercise motivator! Thanks for all your support. :smile:
  • robingalatian
    Options
    I shall give this a try.....no promises...Question..if your tush is like Kim Kardashian how am I to have my back flat?? Just thought I would ask.. My first day will be tomorrow..06/25/2011...;) Thanks for the MOTIVATION..
  • robingalatian
    Options
    30 day shred? Is this a work out video..??? Need all the help I can get..;)
  • robingalatian
    Options
    I love the whole Sexy Pirate idea....... Weird how Ali and Nessie are almost 3 weeks apart...And Cole and Kenie are almost 3 weeks apart..;)..........Okay my goal for Halloween shall be a Sexy Greek Goddess..I love those heels...lol And great motivation for miss frustrated here...
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I love the whole Sexy Pirate idea....... Weird how Ali and Nessie are almost 3 weeks apart...And Cole and Kenie are almost 3 weeks apart..;)..........Okay my goal for Halloween shall be a Sexy Greek Goddess..I love those heels...lol And great motivation for miss frustrated here...

Great minds, produce babies close together! LMAO! Great idea for Halloween! I'm just hoping to run into Cap't Jack! YUMMY!
  • loubabes1
    loubabes1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! They are the thing I hate most (but need most!!!) so hopefully this will help motivate me!

Starting today :D