hello :)

bugs_mom
bugs_mom Posts: 20
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. My name is Kimberly, I'm 28, married to mr wonderful :) and we have one child who is 4 years old today :) I've had weight issues my whole life but since having my son, I've never made it back to where I started. I had issues when pg and as a result I gained 120 while pg. i was 200 pre-pg and 320 the day i had him. yikes. As of about a week ago I am 263. my ultimate goal is be healthy regaurdless of numbers but my weight goal is 175 - 185.

Replies

• Hi everyone. My name is Kimberly, I'm 28, married to mr wonderful :) and we have one child who is 4 years old today :) I've had weight issues my whole life but since having my son, I've never made it back to where I started. I had issues when pg and as a result I gained 120 while pg. i was 200 pre-pg and 320 the day i had him. yikes. As of about a week ago I am 263. my ultimate goal is be healthy regaurdless of numbers but my weight goal is 175 - 185.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome and congrats on your current success. This is a great site!! If you get a chance, browse through the Subjects at the top of the General Discussion. Especially Banks' "Newbies please read". It will give you lots of information to move you forward and closer to your goals!

:drinker:
  • thank you :)
  • Nice to meet you!!! Congrats for joining this totally awesome site! The encouragement comes at you ten fold here, and gives you the warm and fuzzies!! I wish you tons and tons of luck and happy b-day to your little man!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Hi and welcome! You can do it and we can help :drinker:

ps- Your son is gorgeous! :flowerforyou:
  • you can do it we can help - wait is this home depot? lol that was great. i'm so glad i found this site. i'm lovin it so far :)
    and thank you - i think he's pretty studdly but i could be bias :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.