Craving chocolate

Options
Yaa.. the lighter version. I have 15 days in hand, before the engagement party. My scale has just begun to move. I would be well under my calories, if I grab one small chunk.
It feels good to get my rings loose and be comfy in what was tight fitting jeans.
I don't wanna get it with all my heart, but am not able to concentrate. And, there is a lot of work to be done.
Should I hit the vending machine for it? i have had juice with protein powder, but I am craving choco badly. :explode:
What to do? :frown:

Replies

• neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yaa.. the lighter version. I have 15 days in hand, before the engagement party. My scale has just begun to move. I would be well under my calories, if I grab one small chunk.
    It feels good to get my rings loose and be comfy in what was tight fitting jeans.
    I don't wanna get it with all my heart, but am not able to concentrate. And, there is a lot of work to be done.
    Should I hit the vending machine for it? i have had juice with protein powder, but I am craving choco badly. :explode:
    What to do? :frown:
  • gonzo1993
    Options
    i say eat a piece to satisfy your craving...chocolate in moderation can be good for you. Just remember to log it.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    have a small peice. and try to remember- you NEVER want to be well under your calories. Being way under is as bad or worse than being way over. :flowerforyou:
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    If my buddies allow so... :tongue:
    Aaaaaaaaaaahhh! And am still 3 calories under(with dinner already planned).
  • bugs_mom
    Options
    i say if you're craving it badly, have some. moderation is key for me. if i put certain foods on a strictly no no list, i'm bound to have a rough day at some point and binge like a mad woman :)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    If something is Tabu than it's for sure going to happen - if you eat small amounts there is a happy place for all! :wink:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Try Special K chocolatey Crunch Snack Bites. They are little chocolate cookie things 90 cal. per pack and sure to satisfy a chocolate craving
  • k92monica
    Options
    Girlfriend! Grab yourself a piece of chocolate. Just don't go crazy! Watch how much of it you eat, though.